“Brilliant day out to Phi Phi Islands”
Review of Laguna Tours

Laguna Tours
Ranked #116 of 476 Tours in Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: To make the most of your stay on Phuket, Laguna offers a full selection of tour options including scuba diving, snorkelling, game fishing, elephant trekking, adventure safaris, stage shows, city tours and much more. With a fleet of private luxury speedboats and top-of-the-line vans at our command, we offer our guests the opportunity to experience the same activities and destinations as offered by Phuket’s mainstream day trip operators, but we avoid the crowds.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We booked this day tour to Phi Phi Islands through Outrigger Laguna Villas and Resort. Although more expensive than other tours, it was a brilliant choice. Beautiful new boat, only 8 people on our trip (maximum they take is about 15), transfer was on time and took only 30 mins to get to marina. Rob and the crew were absolutely lovely, and funny too - they took good care of us. We loved the whole day - it was a great choice.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We were tempted to take a private boat to visit the Phi Phi islands from Phuket but in the end decided to go on a small group trip with Laguna organized via our hotel TwinPalms. Overall it was excellent value for money and well organized. You are in a small group on a nice boat (not sardines packed into a vessel like many cheaper operators). We had a great day. The staff were all nice and professional. Overall, a good choice.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went with my wife with Laguna Tours for islands hopping in Phuket including Phang Nga and James Bond Island and canoeing through amazing lagoons and caves.
Top service, nice funny tour guide and luxurious new speed boat.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at angsana pool villa and my friends and I were looking for boat trip. Our emphasis was: distance (we didn't want to drive an hour to chalong pier and take another 40 min speed boat ride to phi phi or coral island. Plus it had been raining the last couple of days. I've been to phi phi many times and it always leaves your bones aching and your stomach churning. Next our emphasis was on privacy. Since we were only five and not enough to charter a boat for ourselves we had to join a group. Last, price. I compared prices with sea bees, H2o sportz and local tour agents hanging out on the beach. Laguna Tours beats them all on price, privacy, service, quality. We enjoyed the private van pick up, the short ride to au Po pier, the clean and well maintained speed boat and the friendly but not in your face staff. The trip begins 10:20 and you are on the boat before 11 and off to island and in the water surrounded by coral and numerous fish by 11:15a.m. After 30-40 mins of snorkeling you're off to nearby khai nok island usually packed with dozens of speed boats. Luckily t was raining the day prior as well as the morning if the trip, in fact it was slightly raining when we were en route to the pier. While on khai nok the crew shows you to an area with umbrellas and lounge chairs. Which you would probably have to rent if on your own. They also provide a soft drinks, biscuits and sandwiches. Not 5 star but satisfying and everyone gets their own lunch pack. After 2 hours if dun bathing and little more snorkeling it's back on the boat by 14:00. Where the crew is waiting to splash you off ( I guess that's how they keep the boat so well maintained). They serve you fruits and then it's back to the pier and back I. The van and you are back in your hotel around 15:10. The whole time your thinking I wish I could have stayed a bit longer.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very informative, funny, entertaining, couldn't speak high enough. Our guide kept us entertained during the boat rides and gave us all the necessary dos and donts. Stopping at a beach with jet skis a few asked about them and he advised not to hire them, I had already seen warnings on jet ski hire.