Lowest prices for your stay
$30
$53
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
Trip.com
$23
Hotels.com$53
Travelocity$53
Hurb$83
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

They charged us for glassware in the rooms that was broken before we even checked in and which we never used. Rude and disrespectful, with terrible attitude. Hotel is old and breakfast is poor. Roaches in the room

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 98hannab
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

I was so looking forward to our stay here as the last time we stayed we had a wonderful time and I wanted to create something special again for my husband's birthday. Unfortunately the hotel apparently did not receive my prepaid booking, special request or subsequent request for airport pick up. I understand that sometimes these things happen but was not quite prepared for the way it was handled.
The resort is still quite nice, although has dated significantly since our last stay. The beach, pool and gardens are beautiful. Some of the staff however, need a course in customer service and basic politeness. It was quite disappointing and our stay did not turn out at all as I planned.
I do not like leaving less than favourable reviews but in this instance honestly feel that staff in this industry make the difference between an alright stay and a great stay and for me personally felt like some went out of their way to make our stay fall very flat.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jqui3166
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This hotel is ideal for young families and elderly couples. Located on a long & flat sandy beach, it is ideal for walks and relaxation. Hotel provides beach chairs for free.

3 restaurants - Main Coffee House, 2 on the beach. Coffee house opens from breakfast till dinner and do not offer 24-hour room service.

2 large kids-friendly swimming pools. Please note there's no lifeguards, so kids must be accompanied.

Apart from many long stay guests, there would be guests from tour companies. So be prepared to see many new faces everyday. Breakfast can be very busy.

Overall, for the price, it is worth the stay; and away from the crowded areas.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank family_rizal
Reviewed March 27, 2019

This is not a 4 star hotel under any definition. Rooms are lovely but rest of place is “grubby”. Service is slow The hotel accused me of having people stay in my room and put a formal note under my door about extra costs when I hadn’t which was totally unacceptable. Friends had visited me and left things in my room so I assume the cleaner had made assumptions. When I explained to reception they were ok but no apology.

Room tip: The rooms are nice
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2019

The selected hotels were all very comfortable and located per our requests in the city centers except one hotel in Chaing Mai but that was likely due to late booking in high season. The hotel, Amora Beach Resort, was a fabulous property and once we figured out where to find Tuk-Tuks (close by but out of sight of the main doors) the location was actually fine. Glanzu travel company made some good recommendations and did a good job tailoring the package to our requests.

Date of stay: January 2019