Lowest prices for your stay
$53
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
$30
Trip.com
$23
Hotels.com$53
Travelocity$53
Hurb$83
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This hotel is ideal for young families and elderly couples. Located on a long & flat sandy beach, it is ideal for walks and relaxation. Hotel provides beach chairs for free.

3 restaurants - Main Coffee House, 2 on the beach. Coffee house opens from breakfast till dinner and do not offer 24-hour room service.

2 large kids-friendly swimming pools. Please note there's no lifeguards, so kids must be accompanied.

Apart from many long stay guests, there would be guests from tour companies. So be prepared to see many new faces everyday. Breakfast can be very busy.

Overall, for the price, it is worth the stay; and away from the crowded areas.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank family_rizal
Reviewed March 27, 2019

This is not a 4 star hotel under any definition. Rooms are lovely but rest of place is “grubby”. Service is slow The hotel accused me of having people stay in my room and put a formal note under my door about extra costs when I hadn’t which was totally unacceptable. Friends had visited me and left things in my room so I assume the cleaner had made assumptions. When I explained to reception they were ok but no apology.

Room tip: The rooms are nice
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2019

The selected hotels were all very comfortable and located per our requests in the city centers except one hotel in Chaing Mai but that was likely due to late booking in high season. The hotel, Amora Beach Resort, was a fabulous property and once we figured out where to find Tuk-Tuks (close by but out of sight of the main doors) the location was actually fine. Glanzu travel company made some good recommendations and did a good job tailoring the package to our requests.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel, upon arriving the staff were friendly and helpful, place always looked clean. The room was good for what you pay for, had working A/C, had a handy control set next to the bed. The TV had some English movie channels which was good as entertainment wasn't the best on site. Breakfast had unusual options like rice, pasta etc but the fruit was always fresh. Plenty of choices to eat around the hotel but we found the best place to eat was a 5 minute walk down the beach. Plenty of tour options/brochures provided in the hotel reception and only a minute walk down to the gorgeous beach. Only problem was the wifi wasn't the best.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank natalierobinson
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

JUST DON’T GO HERE.
I’m not sure which highlight to start with... either the mosquitoes in our room when we arrived, the cockroach by the pool, or the extortionate taxi price to the airport.

This place needs to be demolished.
Ugly green plastic chairs on a grey concrete building. The hotel gives the feel of a north London council flat.

Dirty, unhygienic, plastic shower curtain.

I’m traumatised from my stay at this hotel & will be reporting it to get it re-rated.

Don’t stay here - just don’t.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank MirandaEastbury