1. How do you rate the service you received from the dive operator e.g. equipment, staff, facilities?
Name of Operator (liveaboard/resort/day trip):
Dive the World - 3rd & 4th Jan, 2011
(5 – Excellent, 4 – Very good, 3 – Good, 2 – Average, 1 – Below average).
-.The girl leading the snorkelling wasn't interested in us. She didn't ask our names or about our experience or tell us where we were going. Five went in the morning. Two of us were checking the size of fins on board and she and her colleague said how stupid we were putting them on before we got to the back of the boat. I was the only one of the five who wanted to snorkel in the afternoon. She wasn't aware I was ready, or I wanted to go so I went out on my own.
- On our first day we were given a taxi to take us back to our hotel, as arranged on line, along with another another lady. The taxi driver spoke no English, didn't know where he was going and when I told him our hotel (Takoluburi) he insisted on saying Marriot and took us there. He did keep saying it was a good taxi.
-On our second day our daughter was booked to dive but depsite giving all the information (days in advance) she ended up without a wetsuit.
None of the dive staff on board cared at all about the people snorkelling or diving. Local people helping with equipment etc were good.
2. Please describe the best part of the service you received from Dive The World (our strengths).
Booking with Khun Oor was very efficient & courteous & led me to expect good experience.
3. How could we improve our services in the future (our weaknesses)?
Dive masters & crew need to realise what a responsibility they have looking after people in a sport in which there are many fatalities every year.
Wewere asked no to use the toilets on the small boat & then of course the dive staff did which summed up their attitude really.
4. Please take 2 minutes to rate us and submit your review of Dive The World on:
n or recommend our services
5. Which country do you come from?
6. Would you like to receive our fun and interesting newsletter once every 6 months, plus monthly updates?