“Dive a la Carte at Kungkungan Bay Resort”
Review of Dive The World

Dive The World
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive The World Thailand specialises in Phuket diving, Similans dive trips, Thailand liveaboards and PADI dive courses in Thailand. Diving Phuket and the Similan islands is made easy with local Thailand diving experts
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We are just returning from a 2 weeks dive trip.
We stayed at Kungkungan Bay Resort. KBR to its friends.
From the reception at the airport, through the Indonesian traffic , and the welcoming at the resort, all was well organised.
The team at the restaurant where you dine a la carte, was amazing, smiles are always there.
Accommodation in traditional indonesian houses was well beyond expectation, and cleanliness unbelievable.
But what makes KBR is the diving.
The diving and the team orchestrating your days.
The team is leaded by Kaj,and his partner Barbara.
Wonderful hosts, that have so much to offer.
They are experts, in diving but you expect that, but they have an extensive knowledge of Lembeh Strait , muck diving, little critters...
They excel in underwater video and photography. They advise is so valuable that from a novice you soon become a bit more agile with all buttons on your housing, master contrast and background to get reasonable photos.
We recommend you get in touch with these guys and book your next diving trip to microlife.
They have with them a bunch of blokes that are making the team of guides and are expert in finding the little things.
Let me name some of them.Ade, Ungke, Jony, Rony, Jeff, Liberty, Amba.
Visit them they will make your stay just fantastic.

Go to KBR, enjoy the diving, the resort the way we did...it is affordable, well done food and accommodation wise...

And say hi to the flamboyant cuttle fish for us

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We booked our diving holiday through Beef at Dive The World, our destination was Kapalai Sipadan Dive Resort in Malaysia. What a delightful website!! All the information we required, from how to get to the resort, what's included and attractions were very helpful. The Dive The World website is very well organized with interesting links on dive sites etc. The service we received from Beef at Dive The World was also very commendable. All our bookings and confirmations were done very quickly and efficiently.

We truly enjoyed a stress free holiday and would recommend your operation to anyone, divers and non divers alike.

Thank you for our unforgettable holiday!!

Linda & Armand van Emmenis
South Africa

2  Thank 560Linda
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Very good comparison of the various deals available and they were good to get the diving trip I needed within my time and budget constraints.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had an absolutely amazing time diving in the Red Sea, all organized through Dive the World. I use DAN Insurance as well. I haven't been steered wrong by this website. This trip was amazing and no hassle at all. I will definitely use them again in booking future live-aboard trips around the world.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

An excellent trip with highly experienced crew. The food was excellent and the diving was superb. I would have few criticisms of this boat apart from the AC being so cold all the time! I also disagree with qualifying divers on liveaboards where divers generally tend to be more experienced and can feel somewhat held back by people who are not qualified. I would definitely book a Dancer fleet again and recommend them to any diver.