The Village Coconut Island Beach Resort
CA Residence(Phuket Town)
Plus Mansion(Phuket Town)
Phuketa Hotel(Ratsada)
View Hotel
Hop Inn Phuket(Phuket Town)
View Hotel
The Royal Residence(Phuket Town)
  • Restaurant
1,830 results
All reviewswater taxiprivate pooljacuzzi suiteall inclusive packagedeli restaurantfloating restaurantroyal phuket marinaluxury escapesrang yai islandbeachfront villaboat servicewater slideslow tidea short boat ridemain islandvillage coconutmaster bedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2009

The boat ride to the island was a fun 5 minute blast round to the village's private jetty from which we were tuk-tuked to our 3 bedroom villa by the porter. This was really nice, but more fun is at night when they take you to the back pier and then you tuk-tuk through the jungle. We saw tonnes of fire flies in the trees!

The villa was superb, with wonderful attention to detail, the furnishings modern, yet retaining a traditional Thai style. When we booked, we didn't realise every villa had a private pool (also a communal one on the beach) and I don’t think I could go anywhere without one now, such a treat. It had a decent kitchen, but the restaurant served us nothing but excellent food at about £3-6 per main course, which we found very reasonable at a hotel of this standard. However, a short boat trip (the boat runs 24/7 and is free) to the local floating restaurants was also fun and the food there was a little more authentic.

There were several activities on the island - Volleyball, mountain biking, kayaking, sailing which are all free and the reception was very happy to organise activities on Phuket, we went elephant riding in the jungle and it was brilliant.

The staff were all very pleasant, although not all of them speak perfect English there was always someone that could help with whatever we needed, the restaurant staff were particularly friendly. Also the maid cleaned our villa everyday, which may have been a little excessive bearing in mind how little mess we made but she was very discreet.

I think my favourite aspect of this holiday was the location. Just a 5 minute boat ride to bustling phuket, yet you feel like you’re in your very own tropical paradise.

This is the first time I have ever felt the need to review a holiday, and possibly the last as I am already booking it for my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed October 2, 2009

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Before our trip to Phuket Thailand we search the area for ther possibility for our own villa directly to the the beach and with private pool.

There are many possibilities in the area, but most of them always as some issues such as crowded beaches or old villas.

The Village is brand new villas done in perfect materials and in good arcitehcture.

We had a 3 night stay in this resort from 26th feb - mon 2nd march 2009
We booked our stay from Denmark via the Internet. They replied fast and precise to our request and did eveything to make the reservation smoothless.

Upon arrival we where picked up at our hotel outside of Patong. They took us directly to their small harbor and sailed with speedboat to the resort

Incheck was smoothe and we arrived in the morning to our 3 bedroom poolfront villa.

We had 3 night/4 days in total paradise. Our 3 year old child could play in the garden pool all day our run around in the privat garden.

At all times when you are in your villa you are only 10 metres from the ocean.
there are absolutely no noice and even though there are other guest in other villas you fell alone and on your one island.

It is really great
we will definitaly goo back there in march 2010 and for this time it will be one week.

Thanks to all the staf at the village Coconut island

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2009

I've been to many hotels in Phuket, but this is the first time that I feel like I have to review the hotel as soon as I got back. I just left the resort at 2 pm today, and I couldn't wait to write a review about the resort.

The resort is located on a private island, around 30 mins from the airport and 15 mins from Phuket town where all the food is. Once you arrive that pier, the hotel's speedboat will take you 10 mins to the front of the resort. We went in a group of 15, so we stayed in one 5 bedroom villa and one 3 bedroom villa. I spent the night in the smaller one.

The villa is extremely spacious and fully equipped with all facilities you need. The furniture and facilities are all of very good quality. The villa has kitchenette, dining table, living area, terrace or balcony for each room, and a private swimming pool.

I chose the room downstairs with twin beds and a terrace that leads directly to the swimming pool. I spent my morning, sitting and looked at the beautiful swimming pool and the sea. It was totally a peaceful and relaxing morning.

The only down side would be that the food is quite expensive, and doesn't taste really authentic. However, it'd perfectly suitable to cater to the majority of there guests, who are foreigners. The hotel provides shuttle speedboat upon request, so it is convenient to travel to the shore and buy your food, esp. there's one famous eafood restaurant in Phuket located right at the pier.

I just got back today and already missed the place. I definitely am going back to the resort again as soon as possible!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends