“Most memorable activity in Phuket! Amazing guide and service!”

Bike Tours Thailand
Ranked #223 of 475 Tours in Phuket
More attraction details
Owner description: " Enjoy Every Ride" with Bike Tours Thailand.A cycling tour company offer trips all around South of Thailand, Base in Phuket.A company runs by a group of Thai people, who love to show their country to world.A company that is the first Bicycle Tour Operater in Phuket-Phang Nga- Krabi and south of Thailand,With 13 years of experience since 2001Biking is what you need to do. Not just because it fuels your independence but because it reminds you that you are a part of something bigger.Wish to ride with you soon."Enjoy Every Ride"
Reviewed September 3, 2012

From the pre-planning to the end, Pit and Nok our guide and driver were detailed in taking care of us every step of the way(making sure we had drinks, snacks and were safe). they have been doing the tours for 11 years, they had excellent relationships with the villages so we learnt a lot about the history of Phuket! Tour was only my boyfriend and i, the ride is manageable with parts of challenging routes to get your adrenaline pumping.

3  Thank joannelor

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We booked a half day tour with Bike Tours and were so impressed with the tour we decided it was the highlight of our trip! Kree (our guide) spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable. The trail varied from single track to road riding - we got to see a rubber tree plantation, the Gibbon rehabilitation centre, and cycle through local villages. The driver was very friendly as well, following us in the van along the road sections to make sure we were safe from passing traffic and served up some very tasty local treats. I'd love to go back and do a longer trip.

3  Thank Laura_11111111
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Organised to take a full day tour in NE corner of Phuket with BTT in July 2011. When the van turned up to collect me it turned out I was the only person signed up for that day - so had a great personalised tour. Did quite a bit of off-road cycling in the morning and stopped at a roadside stall to pick up some great fresh fruit. Later stopped for coffee at another stall and then had a fantastic lunch at a road side restaurant. I really appreciated the way the company supported local small businesses. The morning also included a visit to the gibbon sanctuary, though there weren't much in evidence. Afternoon was spent mainly on some excellent tarmaced roads when I had the chance to really push (in 36 deg. heat!) the speed, which I enjoyed. We did stop once at a fisherman's village and ended the tour at an interesting temple.
All in all a great day out - I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in spending a few hours in the saddle.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I'm so glad I took this bike tour. The guide Pit was VERY professional and it was the best tour I did while I was in Thailand. I did the day trip to Koh Yao Noi. The bikes are first class (other than the seats not having much cushion), but they adjust everything to your liking. Our guide took care of everything and it also included a great stop for a snack and also a very good lunch. All the food was great and Pit took care of everything (even gave us toilet paper when needed). I HIGHLY recommend taking this tour. I also believe that this is the first company to operate the bike tours in this area AND it is Thai owned and run. (I believe in and prefer to support locals first as opposed to Expats) The island was beautiful and the exercise felt good. It also included a nice relaxing stop at a quiet beach area off of where we ate lunch, where we could go in the water or lay in a hammock. It was so nice to see a beach where there weren't people around. Nice and peaceful! Upon return, they greeted us landside with fresh chilled coconut water and cleaning cloths. It was a very nice added touch.

1  Thank NativeFromMiami
Reviewed May 15, 2011

My Mom and I went on a bike tour of Ko Yao Island with Bike Tours Thailand. I made the reservation the night before and were surprised to get a private tour. We were lucky because the previous day and the day after they had large bookings. Our guide (Pit) was very patient and laid back. He answered any questions that we had. We stopped plenty of times for snacks/drinks (which was necessary with the heat). Along the way we ran into a gentleman famous for collecting birds nests that get exported to Hong Kong (to be made into birds nest soup). We went to his house and showed us the book he is featured in and also the 1990 National Geographic Magazine article about him and his colleagues. We had delicious Thai food for lunch and were back at our hotel by 6. This was our FAVORITE tour during our stay in Thailand. GO GO GO!

Pictures our guide took are below!

2  Thank aggiemary04