Review Highlights
The only bungy jump left on Phuket

Reviewed January 23, 2018
foodiemum
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Will do it again

Reviewed September 25, 2018
TravElkouteini
Doha, Qatar

All reviews safety checks video catapult gopro adrenaline photos accredited equipment
Reviewed September 25, 2018

First time to do a bungy jump. The experience over all was very nice and unforgettable. The prices were not negotiable at all but yet it worth to. the view is nice "lake" and the safty procedure looks up to standards. The funny part was me being nervous and about to cancel the jump but i read after reaching up that the money is not refundable so i decided to do the jump in less than a second :)

1  Thank TravElkouteini
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This really was a great experience and done very professionally by the whole team. We for the combo package so we got an second bungee free which was well worth the price.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The overall experience was great! The safety checks were professional and we met a couple of people who were coming back for a second jump.

Just get ready to deal with the cranky Caucasian guy at the counter (manager? Boss?) who has a bit of attitude with all the customers he handles and is really impatient with just about everything. Bad day perhaps?

Reviewed May 27, 2018

It was my first time to do the bungee jump and the staffs were so friendly and cool that I forgot my nervousness! It was a bit costly compared to Nepal but safety comes with a price and its worth it! Need to reduce go pro rental though - 700 BAHT is a bit too much... Otherwise great experience overall!

2  Thank rheausman
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Went with my friends for the jump. The procedure was simple, get registered, sign the insurance form and you will be called when it’s your turn. Don’t worry the staff will take care of all the safety checks you just have to tell them whether you want a dip in the water or not (I recommend that you do). Once you get to the top just leave all your worries behind and jump to experience a kind of thrill , adrenaline push and feeling that can not be put into words. May experience a little dizziness and body pain afterwards but who cares it’s worth it. Can get a couple of hundred baht discount if you go through one of the tour guides kiosk in Patong.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

It was my first time and I always wanted to bungee jump. Found this place. The staffs were friendly. Felt it was a bit costly but totally safe. The view from the top was amazing. I was standing at the top a few minutes and got cold feet. The staff with me eased me and gave me a push when i asked him to. It was a gr8 experience. Totally worth doing if its your first time and want to feel safe cos its only 50m.

1  Thank Pushpa P
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

The jump and safety were top notch but the after effects were horrible. Expect nausea & leg pain.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Booked a jump through a tour company for myself and went with my tour guide and my partner for my jump.. I got there to be spoken to so badly by the New Zealand manager, he abused my tour driver for absolutely no reason and tried to speak to my 21 year old girlfriend like she was six! I can honestly not emphasis how rude and disrespectful this guy behind the counter was (judging by the rest of the reviews on trip advisor I'm not the only one who he thinks he can speak to people like crap for no reason). Thai Instructors were good and did there safety checks, however from what I have been told you normally wear a harness around your waist aswell as being strapped in at your feet yet I was only strapped in at my feet... (I am not a professional, just what I have been told by majority of people that have jumped elsewhere)

Overall if the attitude of the Kiwi guy behind reception changed this would be an awesome attraction.

2  Thank cputt96
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Done professionally above a small lake. You go up in the crane cab and fall out when ready. Different packages available.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

View from the top is amazing. Safe and secured. But the price could be a little less. Moreover worth of a try.