“GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!”

Trowbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great loved it, I could not stop laughing when I saw my partner screaming on the way down....boooom head straight in the water lol hahaha im actually laughing writing this.

really good price. took us a while to find tho

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rossi4646

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Dont confuse the jungle bungy and the world bungy jump”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Prior to my visit to phuket. Ive read about bungy jumping. The only one licensed and with NZ experienced instructors. One track record of an incident in which a guy fell into the lake and injured himself. Price -2100 baht or 2500 baht with pictures (as per online promo)

When I arrived to patong beach. The hotelier said. Owh bungy jump so near. I call so u get good price. Have to book. So many ppl. Ok set 1400 baht. And I was like woww... bring the flyer and get free tshirt.

So on the day itself. Drove to patong hospital. Looking for the bungy place. Asked directions. Oh just go straight. Got lost. Asked for directions .. oh thats in kathu. Nearby tiger kingdom etc .. bt no. Our hotelier said in patong. Map on the flier didnt help. Waze got us to bungy jump in kathu (JUNGLE bungy jump)
On the flyer(WORLD bungy jump patong)

Oh so theres actually two places.after 3 calls, managed to arrive world bungee.

poor signage. No signboards. Nobody jumping. No queue. Eh wheres the lake? Haha

a 14yr olds crane. Over a measly pond. Advertised there as highest bungy jump 60m(jungle bungy is at 50m) filled up my own name on the cert. Given a tshirt.

Foot straped. No safety briefing. Just measured my weight
Up u go. The australian guy who came out of nowhere did not introduced himself nor did he seem excited.. went up.with him . He said ok u stand foot here. Jump when u are ready.

On top it was a gorgeous biew of patong beach with a cruise ship. Looking down. My friend was holding a camera ( no camera allowed up.there so no awesome picture as u were about to.jump) no option for professional pictures as well.

Scared as hell. Minimal encouragement. He seemed in patient. I couldt jump. Had to be 'pushed' haha great way down. Felt like the strap was gonna slide off bt it didnt.

Tshirt was actually a singlet. Size L ( other sizes finished)

The experience was amazinggg.view was great. The pond down below was awful.

I just wished that

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful and safe”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm always wary about safety standards at such venues but you can rest assured of theirs. Professional and beautiful views of the jungle and lake. You can jump alone or with a friend. For 2500 baht you get 30 photos, t shirt, certificate and an option to touch the water during your fall! Thrilling!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excited experience”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We loved the whole experiene, you can do the jumb alone, otherwise you can do it in pair.. i preferred doing in pair :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank buhafedh
Surabaya, Indonesia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Thrilling Moments to Remember”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Jungle Bungy JUMP!!!!
Yeah, it's a MUST try for the adrenaline - rush seekers like I am! 50 meters jump.. tried it three times in a row.
It was slightly raining when I did the jump. The staff / team checked and re-checked before the jump to assure safety.
Escalated up to the top and when it stopped, my heart was pounding faster than normal... Felt both excited and... hmm.. can't put it in words... but just.. AMAZING!
Looked down where the water pond and the jungle under me... I could feel the wind breeze against my shivering skin as the weather felt cooler with the showering rain.
First jump, I felt like blood rushing down my head as my whole body hanging upside down.. That was the pain.. to wait for them to bring me to the flat surface on land while my head was full of blood...
But, didn't feel enough.. Second jump and then the third and last jump came after before I finally gave myself a rest and went back to the resort to get some spa.. :)
Overall: SPLENDID

Visited September 2012