“First Bungy”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“First Bungy”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was the best, scariest, amazing thing i've done. i was buzzing after. i opted for the top price option which gives you two jumps (which am so glad i did as you got to do it twice), t-shirt, video and pics. The staff were spot on and i was put at ease with the amount of checks they carried out. And the site in general looked the business and clean. The gentalmen on the main desk who is from new zealand was a real gent aswell, pointing out all the jumps in NZ which i now hope to get to as i have the bug for it now. Many thanks to everybody there. Think i have a new hobby now.

Word of WARNING!!!!! I got a taxi from patong and asked to be taken to this one, which is over the hill out of patong, this fella took me to the one in patong first, which in my opinion looked like a hole and a bit dodge, so make sure he takes you to the one outside of patong, as what i found out in my hotel, jungle bungy is the only proper bungy site and the one in patong is not to be trusted, i felt the taxi driver was getting a back hander from the dodge one, but that is just my view on it. you will know if your in the right place as you got to go up over the hill out of patong.

Visited October 2012

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“extreme adventure”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for extreme adventure during your holiday in Phuket bungy jumping is one of the best choice for your challenges you can jump 50 meters over the green-blue water of the Jungle Lagoon at the Jungle Bungy Jump .

1 Thank shehab77
kolkata
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Scary but Exciting !!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I am again speechless while writing the review as I was after the jump . The most scary thing that ever happened to me , however the most exciting too!

My spouse and me chose to have an adventurous honeymoon, so bungy jump was toping my chart . I booked few other activities along with the jungle bungy jump - patong , from a local tour agent outside my hotel - Mercure Patong and got a good deal for the same.

We chose the time slot of 12 pm , It was very sunny and we realised after the jump that it was a wrong choice , so would suggest to take an early slot !
It was empty and we were greeted very nicely by a gentlemen, who was quiet friendly and was trying to cool down my fear by being humorous:) . They checked our weight to see whether we fit for the jump or not , on enquiring we came to know that 90 kgs was the maximum they can permit .
First it was my spouse's turn , they take you up in a crane , tie your leg with a thick rope and ask you to jump off 60 mts !! There is an artificial water body , where you might have to take a dip upside down , as it happened with my hubby . He jumped from 60 ft dipped half his body in the water and then bounced back again in the sky ... It was dreadful and I was already getting goose bumps !! Then it was my turn ...
I went up 60 mt .. got my legs tied and when was asked to jump on count of 3 , I requested the gentlemen to push me since i did not have the courage after looking down from such a height ...He pushed me and that time I felt that its the last day of my life.. however after that I enjoyed alot . Though I was screaming and shouting on top of my voice,but the view upside down is awesome :) You can see the mountains and the sea line .You are going round and round and might feel pukish since the blood might come to your head , but its fine after few minutes of rest. I believe its a must do if you are in phuket !! Infact I am now looking for a bungy jump higher that this .
Few tips for my fellow friends who planning to take this up :
Do not go in sun , since you might get sun tanned
Wear tight t- shirts , or tuck it in , since it will irritate you when upside down and you might miss on the view and the fun !
NEVER look down when you are going up the crane , because that might build up the fear as it happened with me !! All the Best & Enjoy

Visited March 2012
2 Thank swati k k
Nashville, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Good staff”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The crew here is very friendly and experienced it is not run by Thais they import the specialist to ensure they are well trained. I will say the pictures are not worth it they did not turn out very well save your money. But the experience is well worth it

Mumbai (Bombay), India
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Bungy Jump from 165ft”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

A much recommended bungy site for first timers. The 3 of us were all first timers.
They have a crane structure harnessed securely to the ground; the jump is at a height of 50mtr /165ft to a lagoon below with lush tropical jungle surroundings.

They have different types of jumps, namely: Bungy Jump, Tandem Bungy, Catapult Bungy, Backwards Bungy and Water Touch Bungy over its lagoon.

It is fully accredited by S.A.N.Z. (Standard Association of New Zealand). The jump master and the jump is also managed by a jump master from New Zealand.

We had taken the below jump plans:
2,500 baht: Single solo Jump including, 25 - 30 photos, T/shirt and certificate of courage and insurance.

3,000 baht : Solo Jump including T/shirt, DVD movie, 25 - 30 photos, certificate of courage, insurance and the second jump is FREE

Totally worth it!!!