“Experience”
Review of Hogfather Palai

Hogfather Palai
Ranked #338 of 3,749 Restaurants in Phuket
Description: We are the original restaurant in phuket serving traditional brisket, pulled pork, and spare ribs, featuring our own unique bbq sauce. we also have wide selection of draught beer for you to enjoy.
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

First time here. Little bit expensive but the burgers are rly good. great staff, clean tables. Good place to visit.

Reviewed February 24, 2019

nice friendly staff. reasonable prices. excellent food. great location and must repeat. great all around

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

I am here now at this resturant. Either of 2 things i wanted a french bread filled but sold out already. If you sell out then you buy more for next day. I guess if a fri, sat or sunday. Better to choose from online menu cos you can see. Menu given no pictures. Food is lovely but im now having to have the same as last time the sampler. There were 3 samplers on my plate one of them was 50% fat not good. I did ask if can replace with meat no was the answer. This is thailand.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

What i can say once more i get hammered by this amazing ribs, beef brisket, wings and burgers, smoked to his finest quality. I would say US is in Phuket. Went there with the family and friends. Everybody more than happy again. Thank you to your entire Team you are amazing

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner here yesterday, we thought we’d try somewhere local! One word amazing! Definitely worth a visit, great food, beautiful staff really stoked we stopped here.