“Nice, conveniently located, good value hotel”

Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #227 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here on a short vacation in Pattaya. Room was nice and spacious and facilities worked well. staff were helpful and pool was nice (particularly after a long hot journey). Hotel is conveniently located along the taxi bus route, taxi/bus can be flagged down at any time in day and evening and one can travel the full length of seafront for 10 Baht. Despite being near walking street, the hotel was quiet and I had no disturbance whist sleeping

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Andrew_C_Exmouth
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Andrew_C_Exmouth,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience our Pool area is a great place to relax after a long journey and nice that our staff made you feel welcome and provided you with friendly service.

Our location is one of our main selling points, I hope we made your trip to Pattaya that much more memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights last month... The hotel's location is quite good as it is near to the hip & happening Walking Street of Pattaya and a lot of Indian Restaurants nearby...The rooms of the hotel are very basic, cleanliness is mantained pretty well though. Staff is extremely rude and service is quite poor... I switched on the Make my Room button so housekeeping could come and make the room, no one from Housekeeping bothered and when I called the reception , they LIED to me stating " Sir your room has already been cleaned" where as I was in the room whole day.. Still they kept on lying on my face...When I started being rude to them, Then after sometime they came and checked the room and it was finally cleaned...It wasw hard to imagine how they could lie on the face when I was in the room whole day.
The hotels pool area was 1 GOOD thing. They have a poolside bar and Jaccuzzi as well.
While we were checking out, I showed my transfer voucher to Concierge so he could advise us when our transfer Van would come to pick us up. He called on the number given on voucher, spoke for about 20 seconds , then he told me your car is on the way and that I need to pay 50 BAHT to him for that 1 call... STRANGE IT WAS!
All in all average hotel in terms of services......

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Deepak_Ricardo
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Deepak_Ricardo,

Greetings from Pattaya,

Thank you for taking the time to wrtie a review of your last stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed the rooms and pools as well as our convenient location.

I am disappointed of course to hear that you encounter poor service from our teammost specifically our Housekeeping team.

I have addressed this with the staff that handled your room as this is not the standard of service we have set for our Hotel.

With regards to the phone call we of course would not charge for making a call on your behalf to confirm reservations, however we do charge for call that you place from your room which I believe was the case.

I thank you again for providing valuable feedback I do hope you give our property another chance on your next visit to Pattaya and we can improve on your experience.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

i m staying with this hotel from last 5 years and trust me guys this is the best hotel i ever been to.
well maintained hotel, polite staff, excellent food and services.
but i was just going through the reviews and i finding it that people are saying its not the same as before ? but no matter friends i have booked this room for my next visit on 25 to 29 april 2014 let again watch the changes and will update you on the same.

Nikhil Sehgal

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank nikhil287

Dear nikhil287,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for your kind 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you continue to return to our hotel and have enjoyed the excellent food and services.

We are still working hard to make improvements in all areas of the property so I hope you continue to see improvements when you return in April.

We look forward to welcoming you back..

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went on a business trip and stayed. I was frankly disappointed with the stay.

The access to hotel is on a narrow busy street and there are shops on the ground floor adjacent to the reception. The rooms were OK but the lobby and common areas were poorly maintained. Food was average as was the service. There are better value hotels in Pattaya!! Avoid!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Vaibhavlndore,

Greetings from Pattaya,

Thyank you for taking the time to share you experience from your last stay in October.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the location as this is usually one of the positive comments we receive from most guests as we are close to the Entertainment and Shopping areas.

We are soon undergoing some renovations to our Lobby areas to give the Hotel a fresh look so I hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and show you the improvements.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Good for money and location is also good.
Breakfast doesn't have much option but covers Chinese, US and American food.
Very close to Pattaya south beach and market.
Good for money and location is also good.
Breakfast doesn't have much option but covers Chinese, US and American food.
Very close to Pattaya south beach and market.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear rajasekar_i,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am glad you felt that our property is value for money we have a great location and fantastic pools which is our main selling points.

We are continually upgrading our breakfast offerings and improving the variety of cuisines as well.

I hope we can welcome you back again on your next visit to Pattaya.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I want to express my sincere thanks for your kind attention and high professional work of your hotel staff. This is my seventh visit to your hotel since September 2011.I like everything-location,service, food and good clean room. My special thanks to Maria- official in guest relations section- for her help and good advice. I intend to stay at your hotel each next visit to Pattaya-at least two times a year as before
Thank You verry much. Sergey,Russian State Official. Email: sr99sr@ mail.ru

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Sergey,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for your kind 5 star review, it was great to meet you while you were here and get your feedback as well.

I am glad you enjoyed all aspects of the Hotel including the rooms and food and the excellent service from Maria. I have passed on your kind feedback to her and I am glad she made your stay more enjoyable.

I hope to see you again next year and all the best for the coming year.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is good. But it has only one lift that was inconvenient. As lift was really slow as well. Location was good so was pool of the hotel. Food was wonderful as well. Overall good experience. We were pack of 66 people. They handled us very smoothly on check in and check out.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear jindalnick,

Greetings from Nova Platinum!

Thank you for your kind review of your last stay with us.

I am glad to hear that the check-in was quick and smooth for you and your group.

We do unfortunately have only 1 elevator in 2 of our buildings, however our Grand Deluxe building does have two elevators which is more convenient for guests.

Nice to hear you enjoyed the food as well and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Pattaya.