“Very Good Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #195 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
guwahati
“Very Good Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel in october for 3 days with my wife.This hotel is very good for indians as the breakfast is very good and they have choices for indians people.The rooms are very small like a 3 star hotel.The check in was very smooth.The only problem we faced is that when we visited there the lift was not working.The pool is very beautiful.I will recommend this hotel to anyone and will love to stay there again.The staffs are very helpful and trust worthy.There are lots of Indian restaurants near by it and also there is a pure Veg.restaurant near it.Only the rooms are old and require a renovation.

Room Tip: Rooms in the new wing are good.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear amitjainguwahati,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

First I would like to thank you for your kind review and sharing your experince with us.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our Indian Breakfast and swimming pool facilities which are two of the highlights of our property.

It's nice to hear as well that our staff were very accomodating during your stay with us. We do apologize for the problems with the lifts as we had some maintenance issues on that day which have been resolved.

I thank you again for the feedback and I hope we do have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.

David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
New delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Hi All,

I Stayed in Nova for 3 nights. What I noticed it's not at all racist in fact most of customer were Indian. Hotel location is awesome; near to all the happening things. Staff is not very friendly but not rude. Never got chance to eat anything there so won't be able to comment on Food.

Its value for money.

Room Tip: Chose room near pool
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Saurabh G
Dear Saurabh,

Greetings from Nova Platinum,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience and I am glad to hear that you found the staff welcoming, we of course treat guests of all nationality in the same manner.

I am glad you enjoyed the location and preceived the propety to be good value for money these are some of the selling points of our property, hopefully we can welcome you back again and you will also have a chance to try our F&B offerings.

Thanks again for your feedback and regards,

ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

this is our fifth stay at NOVA PLATINUM
Room in exec wing was excellent.
Restaurant was good but ! oh the menu was never consistant
Hotel lived up to saying...while the cat was away the mice will play..
David G>M did everything u would expect of him Plus more
but what he doesnt see doesnt hurt.....
regards to evryone
P & C

Room Tip: book Exec wings if u can higher floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Selskar,

Greetings from Nova Platinum!

It was a pleasure to welcome you back to the Hotel and we appreciate your loyalty to the property.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Executive Rooms and F&B, we have continued to improve on the quality and consistency in the Restaurant.

I am looking forward to your next stay with us and safe travels for your next trip back to Pattaya.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

i have stayed 3 nights in the hotel. i stayed@ room no 617. the room was very smelly. bathroom door was damaged, when i asked them to change the room they dont hv other room variable. the Indian food is also nt very good all the 3 days hv the same breakfast. staff is not supportive and cooperative. i will never stay again in the same hotel. only one thing is good that is the Indian restaurent opp the hotel wher i found good indian food. especially for couples its not the right hotel to stay. very very poor service. the standard are not even for one star.

VERY BAD HOTEL

REGARDS
KUSH

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank KKAPOORS
Dear Kush,

Greetings from Nova Platinum,

I thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations.

We are sorry for the issues you experienced in your room particularly the bathroom door and smell. Thank you for including the room number in your review we have addressed this and fixed the issue for this particular room. We are of course happy to relocate guests if there are issues should we have rooms available, unfortunately on this occassion our property was full so we were not able to accomodate this.

I am sorry to hear as well you did not enjoy our Indian Breakfast, we have a dedicated Indian Chef now at our property and we have made significan improvements in the quality.

I do hope we can have an opportunity to welcome you back and show you a more improved experience with us.

Thank you again for your valuable comments which assist us in improving our services and attention to our guests.

David

Travelers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Bad front office staff, lazy and rude bell hop , racist to the core. if this was the last hotel left in pattaya even then don't stay here. actually avoid pattaya all together !! in all my years of travel i have never seen such inhospitality in the hospitality business !!!

Room Tip: executive rooms only are habitable !!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
6 Thank TheGoodListener
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear The Good Listener,

Greetings from Pattaya,

Sorry to hear that you did not receive proper service from our Reception or Bell Staff this is of course not our standard and we have been addressing this with our team on a daily basis to improve our standards.

I am sory as well you did not enjoy Pattaya in general as there are lots of things the city has to offer.

I do thank you again for your review and feedback and wish you safe travels in the future.

Chandigarh, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Booked 2 Executive rooms on their website, they were the most expensive rooms and I was expecting a grand holiday. I had a mixed kind of experience which I would like to share

Check in Process : Staff behaves as if they are giving me a room for free. Booking a room for approx 2800 BAHT, I expect some respect level. Though I was given a room key in 40 minutes of FAST check in, I requested to bell boy to leave the luggage to my room, which he indeed with the worst frown I have ever seen and threw the luggage outside the room doors, without even waiting to see if someone is there in the room or not. Man, what an attitude !!! He was behaving like the PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD.

This guy gets the maximum negative marks ever......When I asked why he was so Rude, the only answer I got was ASK RECEPTION and he brushed me aside to go in the lift.

ROOMS AND STAY : The Executive ROOMS were perfect and excellent, and probably they were the only reason why our moods got a little brightened. The Housekeeper on my floor seemed very nice and cheerful. The rooms were spacious and bathrooms were excellent. If you do not mind rude and racists kind of attitude, stay here only for the EXECUTIVE ROOMS.

CHECK OUT : The bell boy for checking my luggage out was a good professional with a smile. The receptionist took a little too long (approx 20 minutes) to check for the minibar consumption and take payment. But I didn't mind. Though I wonder why I did not get a payment receipt for the mini bar consumption.

RACISTS..............Yes they are, and BIG ones. This property belongs to AMARI group, and if this kind of attitude remains in this hotel, might affect other group hotels too.

Maybe they like people checking out rather than checking in.

Rooms nos. 3610 and 3611
other friends in 3600 and 3607

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank PankajGulati376
Dear pankaj367,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel,

Forst of all I do apologize that you did not enjoy your experience please note that our staff do not behave differently towards different nationalities and I appologize if their behavior on this case was not up to our standard and this I have addresses with both our Bell Boys and our Front Office team.

I am glad that you enjoyed the Executive Rooms as well as our Housekeeping staff and cleanliness.

I of course hope that you tsay with us again in the future so we can ensure that you receive a better level of service and friendliness from our team.

Thanks again for your review.

New Delhi, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Worst Experience Ever Had.I visited first time to pattaya with my wife, Rooms are Unsafe for couples, I was surprised When I Found that My Room Has Connectivity With Other room...... I requested 10 times to change my room but of no use.I book this hotel from my travel agent. and i found i have made wrong choice the staff pretends it doesn't understand English and would often ignore our questions. Rooms are not that clean. Bathrooms are very Stinky . I do not know how they got their 4 star ratings !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank AmanKasana
Dear AmanKasana,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

I am disappointed of course that you did not enjoy your stay and you feel our staff did not behave appropriately.

We are of course not providing any different service to different nationalities and I appologize if you had this impression, I have addressed this with our team as we are always trying to improve both our standards and our rooms.

We do appologize as the period that you stayed with us we were running 100% OCC so we did not have rooms available to accommodate your request for a change in room, under normal circumstances we will always try to accomodate our guests.

Again I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience with us and hope you can reconsider and give us another opportunity to provide a more appropriate level of service.

Thanks again,