Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
$59
View deal
Agoda.com
$41
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I made an early-bird booking: a superior double for 726 baht, breakfast included.
What did I get? A 20sqm room with fridge, remote controlled AC, desk, wardrobe, balcony, electric kettle, asian-style shower, and lots of friendship, chats and help from the reception.
Breakfast is set breakfast: a choice from 5; but coffee, thea, juice, toasts, butter, marmalade fruits...as you please.
The hotel is in the middle of all entretainment dens, shops, etc.
If you come by songthaew from the AC busstation(make sure they do not cheat you for 20 or more baht) you have to walk 350 meter.
Safety boxes for free at the reception and noise also for free! There is no noise from girls coming in/going out, but the hotel has to order a carpenter to adjust the doors, at least on the 5th floor. You can ony bang-shut them.
You get lots, for not so much momney. One of the better hotels of the group,, if I may say so.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
7  Thank Jerome P
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Good location, not far from beach.and friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed June 30, 2012

A lot of dirt like hair and dust under bed. Day after day. Not clean bathroom
Noiselevel on night ok and food ok.

Bliss Mansion next door cheaper and better, but very noisy at night because Karaoke.

Date of stay: November 2011
4  Thank Niksu0
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Its a good budget hotel and the room which I booked was superior but it was very small and furniture and TV in the room was very old. The toilet was very small and I could hardly stand inside to have a shower but it was clean enough.

I know you are thinking about the title but I said its nice hotel because of its location as its location right in the center around nightlife and there is everything right outside the hotel you need. Its just 5 mins walking distance away from beach and very close to Mike shopping center. Its very easy to find Tuk Tuk after a few mins walk on the main road.

The staff was friendly but I felt they were pretending to be friendly.

Sometime in the night you might hear doors slamming from other rooms in the floor.

I would suggest to go for standard room because after I extended one day in same hotel I asked for standard room and it was big and clean and it has a nice view of the front road of hotel.

Overall I liked the hotel according to its price !!!

Room tip: Ask for standard room instead of superior !!!
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank BIG-Y123
Reviewed February 20, 2012

we have booked this hotel for 3 nights (12 pax) from 3rd feb-6th feb'2012 , when we reached and checked in , they gave 6 room keys and we shifted to our rooms and to our surprised the washroom/bathroom are too small and when we requested them to change the rooms , they said that they have only these rooms and others rooms taken by other tourist as per their demand and ultimately 6 out of 12 pax taken another hotel nearby to avoid inconvenience to each other.
Breakfast is terrible/horrible . only u can take boiled egg or bread , rest is not to be tasted in any case.
I don't recommend this hotel for family and only bachelors can enjoy this place as lots of bars etc. nearby . 7-11 adjoining

Date of stay: February 2012