Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Agoda.com
$41
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Priceline$59
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Good location, not far from beach.and friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed June 30, 2012

A lot of dirt like hair and dust under bed. Day after day. Not clean bathroom
Noiselevel on night ok and food ok.

Bliss Mansion next door cheaper and better, but very noisy at night because Karaoke.

Date of stay: November 2011
4  Thank Niksu0
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Its a good budget hotel and the room which I booked was superior but it was very small and furniture and TV in the room was very old. The toilet was very small and I could hardly stand inside to have a shower but it was clean enough.

I know you are thinking about the title but I said its nice hotel because of its location as its location right in the center around nightlife and there is everything right outside the hotel you need. Its just 5 mins walking distance away from beach and very close to Mike shopping center. Its very easy to find Tuk Tuk after a few mins walk on the main road.

The staff was friendly but I felt they were pretending to be friendly.

Sometime in the night you might hear doors slamming from other rooms in the floor.

I would suggest to go for standard room because after I extended one day in same hotel I asked for standard room and it was big and clean and it has a nice view of the front road of hotel.

Overall I liked the hotel according to its price !!!

Room tip: Ask for standard room instead of superior !!!
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank BIG-Y123
Reviewed February 20, 2012

we have booked this hotel for 3 nights (12 pax) from 3rd feb-6th feb'2012 , when we reached and checked in , they gave 6 room keys and we shifted to our rooms and to our surprised the washroom/bathroom are too small and when we requested them to change the rooms , they said that they have only these rooms and others rooms taken by other tourist as per their demand and ultimately 6 out of 12 pax taken another hotel nearby to avoid inconvenience to each other.
Breakfast is terrible/horrible . only u can take boiled egg or bread , rest is not to be tasted in any case.
I don't recommend this hotel for family and only bachelors can enjoy this place as lots of bars etc. nearby . 7-11 adjoining

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank gauravchhatwal
Reviewed November 1, 2011

During my first visit to Thailand in August, 2010, I came directly to Pattaya on landing at Suvranabhoomi airport and stayed in this Hotel just for a night. As I had more interesting plans for Bangkok I could stay here only one night. But I found it is a comfortable place to sleep and room had a coffee maker and fridge. It is walking distance from Beach Road and Walking street. I must say this place is worth the money you pay.

Date of stay: December 2010