This was my first visit to Pattaya - Thailand, i found the city so crowded with traffic and tourists, it's hard for our Taxi from Bangkok to find the hotel however we could reach after the help of a local biker.
Staff Reception was warm and welcoming and were able to fulfil our requirement in spite of the language barrier which is a common problem in Thailand.
1. Spacious Rooms with classy Italian Decorations though it's appreciated a bit, however the room size, windows and balcony gives some kind of a relief after a stressful day.
2. The hotel is almost on a main road but not close to walking street which give it the advantage of being away of noise and traffic so the hotel area is quite calm and peaceful.
3. Transportations from the hotel are quite easy to the rest of Pattaya, there is a small biker station just on the corner next to the hotel, bikes are the most convenient way of travelling through out Pattaya, if you are going from the hotel to Walking Street, don't pay the biker more than 50 Baht for one way.
4. There is a 24H 7 Eleven Store just on the corner with some close by supermarkets and restaurants close by.
5. The reception staff were able to provide us with a very comfortable shuttle service back to Bangkok with a very good price.
1. Although the hotel is situated almost on a main road but it was hard for taxi drivers and bikers to know where is it sometimes, so my advise is to always keep with you a copy of the direction in Thai Language which will make it easier for your transporter to find the hotel.
2. When i checked in my room, the shower holder was broken, it was dis-appointing as someone would expect that the room would be in an excellent condition, however when i reported this problem it was solved next day morning on the spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all suite Four Seasons Place has a unique and sophisticated exterior & interior design theme reflecting the Renaissance. Suites are available for short & long term stays (daily & monthly), with private balconies which are located within two 7 stories buildings with a city or pool view. Four Seasons Place Boutique Hotel offers you unparalleled comfort and personalized service along with the world famous Thai smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Place
- Four Seasons Place Hotel Pattaya