“Overall good for the price”
Review of Sabai Lodge

Sabai Lodge
Ranked #90 of 463 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We took the cheapest room at 850 THB per night, which given the location within the city was not to bad at all. Room was old but acceptable, cleaning was a little unreliable but just remind them and they where onto it. Internet was very unreliable and via a crazy log-in voucher system that was just to much hassle. Pool was great and the main feature we booked for. Did not try the Restraint as prices where to high for us.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room if you want to avoid stairs, and away from from pool to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at the Sabai Lodge many times and I will continue to stay at this hotel, the place is clean the staff are helpful and friendly, I have reccomended this hotel to many of my family and friends and they have always thank me for my choice of hotel to them.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Sabai Lodge is always my first choice hotel in Pattaya. The room rates are always very reasonable, the hotel has a good pool, great buffet breakfast, and large sized rooms. Staff at the hotel are extremely pleasant and always happy to help. During my stay I accidentally left my iPhone in the bathroom of the restaurant and one of the waiters promptly brought it to the front desk so it would not be stolen. The hotel is also located in a great location on Soi 2. Far enough from the madness, but still only 5-10 minute ride to Walking Street for those who want to indulge.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Grego2
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Nice room, nice pool and nice service but a little far from walking street for my liking. I had a great price and found the hotel above the standard for the price range. I stayed here over a year ago and thought I had posted a review but had not. This place was worth me saying a few nice things about it. I good mix of nationalities and good amenities. A little noisy at night with the nearby nightclubs but my fault I guess for going to bed before midnite. Girl friendly to the point you don't even need to go thru reception unless you want to. I have recommended this to a older friend and her really liked it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

My second stay at the lodge and it was really good,not sure where the people that say that the staff weren't nice stayed,but one of the reasons that I stayed at the lodge again was because of the staff,the rooms were good,the food was lovely,the staff are amazing,a fantastic place to stay near the beach

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Myself and five other friends stayed for two weeks in September 2012,We payed about £16 per night,It was just on the out skirts of the beach and as much night life you could hope for,The staff could not do enough for we and the rooms were spotless,If you like to have a quite time there is television as many channels as you like good English ones as well,But on the other hand five minutes walk and your day begins,Air con just right ,Pool and bar and pleasant bar staff if you fancy a chat,Food can be order"d good price and fresh,I would stop here again no problems great hotel,Have stopped in many hotels on my travels for value this is one of the best.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms rely hard to choose near the pool is nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for about twenty days total on two occasions this trip broken up by a short visit to Koh Samet.
Both times stayed in a Deluxe C room.

The positive:
The pools! pretty much worth the price for the pools alone, three of them, the garden and dolphin pools are very nice.
Staff were nice and friendly.
Good cleaning.
Nice big bed.
Location is good being between beach and second road for baht buses

The negative:
Shower temp all over the place.
Air-con temp not adjustable so too cold, first room we stayed in not so bad as it was not directly blowing onto the bed like in the second room we got.

Ok so not a perfect hotel by any stretch of the imagination but certainly fine for the low price we payed for it. Can't really comment on breakfast as we generally eat lunch as our first meal when on holiday, also didn't turn on a tv our entire 30 day trip(glorious!).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple