All reviews great location and staff walking street cable tv the hotel staff short walk rooftop pool comfortable bed safety box cleaning staff other hotels stayed nights central pattaya beach road soi wifi nightlife housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

I used to come there over 12years.Last dec.2018 they changed the matrasses.
It was a hardship to lay down on it.Suddenly they did not speak anymore English,afther my complain about it.But finally they gave me an old matras what was good for me. Next day they didn't greet me anymore...Thailand ..land of the big smile. It was to much that i aske for service...while they always begging for tips.My conclusion: i will choose an other hotel and certenly won't give any tip at all.
You won't win any goodwill with giving tips.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank rons_11
Reviewed January 6, 2019

The location of this hotel is right in the heart of Pattaya and close to nightlife, shopping and the beach. The room was very comfortable and clean and I certainly wasn't disappointed. The hotel staff were attentive and hardworking and were always quick to respond to requests for help and clean my room. The only issue I had with the rooms was the wooden panels on the walls, which make the room seem somewhat dingy and dark in nature. Also in some rooms you can hear live bands playing until the early hours, which might be a problem if you're a light sleeper.

Overall, I was happy with my stay here and would consider returning.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Liammo
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is on Soi 13 and Second Road, which is a really nice location. There are a lot of restaurant options, a Starbuck's across the street, shopping malls and local shops and even a night market nearby. And just down the street is the beach. You can walk to walking street in about 10 minutes. The hotel rooms are fairly big, they have balconies, they are clean, they have good hot water pressure, there is a mini fridge, good internet and cable tv. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rate is about right for other comparable hotels nearby, so I will stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Well finally did it!!
After using this place for many years !!!!
Decided to relocate!!
First of all must say that this place isn’t bad

It’s just not keeping up with other options that abound in Pattaya
My gripes
Dull rooms (due to dark wooden panels)
Big old telly!
Uncomfortable bed
Some staff not interested in acknowledging you when you enter or leave
Used to open the door when you were leaving etc
Now just staring into their phones oblivious to your presence

Praise
Front reception staff
Excellent cleaning by lovely staff
Location
Security

Moved to a spacious very secure new build
Bright airy and spacious room
Roof top infinity pool!
Same price as I’ve been paying at Dynasty!!!!

Shame !!!
Hope management read this
Having been a loyal customer for many years

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Truey2727
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I've stayed at this Hotel many times over the years, and every trip was five star till my latest visit...... I booked my room online, and arrived just after midnight. AFTER I paid almost $500 for a 14 night stay, I was THEN told there was construction at the Hotel! I lost a LOT of sleep staying there.... The hotel should have SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY till the work was done, or offered a discount on the rooms. I'm considering filing a dispute with my credit card company... If you stay here, Check for construction FIRST.....

Room tip: Check for heavy construction BEFORE you check in.....
Date of stay: August 2018