Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$20
Expedia.com$38
Hotels.com$42
Hurb$49
All reviews soi diana night life one bedroom suite seen better days swimming pool per night balcony baht maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The reason of booking this hotel was the limited availability of rooms, in ther hotels. Went down with wife and 2 kids. Had to stay inside the room only. How ever the room was fantastic and stay was comfortable. The hospitality staff need a bit of training on courtsey.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

a 4 night stay in this hotel was a little more than enough. Booked as a result of limited availability elsewhere on an unexpected stopover - the hotel looked OK from the outside. I booked 3 suites for my family and I in the hope that we would be shielded from what this area of Thailand is famous for - it worked to a degree. Suites were very generous in size, and looked the part, but you could see once you begin to stay in it they had been done cheaply and quality was sacrificed. Breakfast and service acceptable, friendly enough staff, but do expect to see many of the working girls being brought back here, and subsequently queuing at reception in the morning to get their ID cards back after they had finished work. As once could reasonably expect, very much a single mans/group of men's hotel, and this was clear by the expanding occupancy of an evening and early morning exit rush. It serves it's purpose for this type of trip. Don't take your family to this hotel, then again; dont take your family to Pattaya. Marriot Hotel Pattaya (Malliot to any driver/local) is by far the best in the area.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MG4444
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Loved my room as soon as I saw it! It was the size of a football pitch :-) Huge! Ok a small flat then :-) Furniture was gold guilted and top quality. I had 3 rooms. Bedroom was a super kingsized bed, plenty of pillows; like it! My own front room and the best en-suite ever :-) Staff were great. Amazing value for money. Will be back. This was my second visit here. The first was 2007. Walked out of my first accomodation after 5 mins and stumbled into this masterpiece.

Room tip: Go Superior :-) Splash out! Your only here once! Or maybe twice in my case :-)
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I really enjoyed the facilities of this Hotel. I had the pleasure of staying with my Girlfriend at this Hotel for several days in June 2012. The breakfast is excellent, the gym is adequately equipped. The staff are friendly and the rooms are comfortable. This really is a great Hotel. My Girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at the LK Metropole Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank MarkLuton
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Good hotel in excellent location, rooms large with 2 brilliant air-con units, just as well as over 30 degrees every day and high humidity, rooms cleaned every day to resonable standard, safety deposit box in room, good flat screen T.V and DVD player in bedroom and sitting area (I was in a one bedroon suite) large comfy bed, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. BUT this My 2nd stay there and feel getting a bit tired. needs a refurb. My biggest gripe was the water pressure and temp control in the bathrooms. I was on the 6th floor and the shower trickled from scalding hot to freezing cold. I had to jump around to get wet. Bearing in mind the heat, You had to wash 3 times a day, this was an ordeal. In the room next to me the chap informed his was the same so not a dodgy room. If however you preferred a bath to avoid the shower, this took 45 minutes to run. Water trickled out the taps. This said, the Metropole is still a lovely hotel. This the low season though, I'm sure you get much better for the money they want (45000 baht/Month)

Room tip: Maybe a lower room the water pressure would be better!
Date of stay: June 2012