“for someone that doesn't like cooking I still really enjoyed it !!”

Happy Home Thai Cooking School
Ranked #2 of 6 Food & Drink in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: The Happy Home Thai Cooking School is founded on the belief that cooking is an integral part of any happy home and should be based on fresh ingredients, careful preparation and beautiful presentation. Come learn the joy and beauty of Thai cooking with us. We have moved to a new location. Beware of schools that have similar names. They are not the original Happy Home Thai Cooking School taught by Sheri!
manchester
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“for someone that doesn't like cooking I still really enjoyed it !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We found this place on here before we left for Pattaya and read some really good reviews on it, with address in hand we set out to find it we were looked after and booked in with Sheri for the very next day. I did this course for my husband who loves to cook and thought that I won't enjoy it because I don't like to cook much, but I was wrong because I loved it. Sheri went through everything step by step and we got to cook and then eat some great Thai dishes which you get to chose what you cook before hand. You even get a printout of all the recipes and step by steps to take home with you which we have used and cooked from since being home. If you like to cook or even if you don't this is a must while in Thailand.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank laura69697

Melbourne, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun..Fabulous & very Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Happy Home Thai Cookong School is definitely a must do...not only to learn to cook some amazing Thai dishes but to relax, visit the nearby markets, learn about culture....but most of all have fun with company from all over the world!!
Sheri & her helpers are amazing...very flexable & can change any dish to suit your taste without a problem. I booked for 5 lessons but did them over a few weeks as I had other commitments. I would just ring when i had time & check if there would be room for me. The classes are small & sometimes everyone would be cooking something different. Sheri was fantastic & would encourage us to choose dishes we wanted to try rather than stick to the program.
The food is plentiful! You sit together and try each dish after it is cooked while Sheri & her helpers clean up & set up for your next dish to cook. You will cook 4 dishes each lesson & the left overs (& there's lots) are bagged up so you can take them home for a feast later.
I learnt a lot from these classes and had so much fun.

Visited January 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a great time at Happy home cooking.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I took a single cooking lesson and cooked 4 dishes of my choosing, i just had to let the owner Sherri know the day before what i wanted to cook and she had all the supply's ready for my leasson.
Every thing was such a success, delicious, i booked 2 more sessions and had a great time, i brought all the things i had cooked those 2 days back to the hotel poolside for all my friends to enjoy.
Thank you Sherri it was a great lesson and experience.

Visited February 2013
“Event Not To Miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

A visit to Happy Home Thai Cooking School exceeded my expectations! The ingredients, the recipes, the teacher (Sheri), and the facility are all outstanding. We had a visitor from US, two US expats and one Thai in our group. We each selected four items to prepare and got to taste the 16 different dishes we prepared in the morning session. What an experience - tastes were so authenic! You could control the level of spice. I will be making the Larb Mu, Pad Thai, Tom Yam, sticky rice with mango, fried bananas and others upon my return to US. We could not have purchased this many dishes for four at the least expensive restaurant in Pattaya for the price of the school. Very reasonable and much fun was had by all. I would recommend this to anyone - experienced cook or not.

Visited March 2013
Istanbul
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon out ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Me and my two friends took this cooking class last week with Sheri at the helm. We cooked at our own pace without having to wait for the other students (who we didn't know) ... the Wednesday afternoon menu was perfect and I am confident that I can now make at least three great Thai meals.

Visited February 2013