Open today: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly Recommended

2nd time here for a new tux & suit. Amazing work and great attention to detail as usual. Highly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jonathanshyhjangn
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Great suits!

Love your work!! Custom and tailored made perfectly. Will definitely get more products from you... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nickdY4535FH
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pattaya
from $16.00
More Info
from $17.67
More Info
All reviews buy shirts bespoke tailoring custom made these guys aman suit jacket trousers measurements shoes workmanship tux clothing thailand wardrobe collection
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

While on holiday in pattaya, i mentioned to a friend i was looking to buy a suit. He recommended Jack and Dave and they did not disappoint. I was very impressed with their professional service & also quality and range of materials to choose from. I ordered a custom made black pinstripe suit, with a couple of shirts and ties to go with. I especially liked the option of engravings of initials on the cufflinks and my name on interior lining of the suit, which gave it a nice personal touch. It was a really enjoyable and satisfying experience and afterward when wearing the suit by far the most comfortable i have ever worn. I highly recommended them to anyone looking for top quality custom made suit and will be definetely making a return visit next time i am there.

1  Thank Austin P
Aman K, Owner at Jack and Dave, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience with us. We must say the feeling is mutual and it was a great experience to have served and suited you up! We have shared your kind words with the team and look forward to welcoming you back to our store!

Kindest Regards and see you soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

25th wedding anniversary gift for my husband. Outstanding service and communication from Jack and Dave. Suit, jacket and four shirts all completed within a tight deadline to an excellent standard. Made it home safe with all the garments that have a beautiful, elegant finish. Thank you to all the team at Jack and Dave. We will definitely use the service again and will also pass on our experience to all our friends here in Scotland.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Venture437114
Aman K, Owner at Jack and Dave, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear Mrs and Mr Williams,

It was a great joy to have served and style you. You make our work so enjoyable and seeing the end product made our whole team very happy. Our team misses you both and look forward to seeing you in Thailand or in Scotland again in the very near future!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Visited Pattaya and was looking for a tailor to buy a suit, found "Jack and Dave" and are super happy with that! The suit with the shirts are outstanding work, the best suit I have ever owned.
Great customer service with nice people who know what they're talking about!
Will no doubt return next time i visit Pattaya :)

1  Thank Henky92
Reviewed February 6, 2018

My husband and all of his groomsmen had their wedding suits tailored here and it turned out amazing! Their attention to detail and overall service was fantastic. We will definitely be back!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Naz N
Aman K, Owner at Jack and Dave, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Naz,

Your kind words elate us! It was our pleasure to have been part of your special day and thank you for trusting us!

We look forward to seeing you and your beautiful husband again soon,

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Having been friends with the family since primary school, I have made three custom orders here over the years, and have also introduced friends to them. This included my first tailored suit used for the first year of university, up until recently where I got a suit and shirts for work. Over 5 years, the quality and service has always been great. For every suit, it feels that the client's personal requirements are greatly considered and the latest trends are also followed. Usually I ordered the suits when I was here for holidays just for a week or two, and the tailors never failed to deliver quality in the relatively short amount of time. Will definitely come again in a year or two!

1  Thank Benjamin H

Dear Mr Bejamin,

As well as having seen you grow in to a fine gentleman, we are always delighted to make custom made suits and shirts for you. We are delighted to hear these kind words from you and do wish you all the very best in the future. We look to continuing to dress you to perfection!

Kind Regards and see you soon!