“Fantastic job and professional tailors!”
Review of Jack and Dave

Jack and Dave
Ranked #2 of 55 Shopping in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a custom tailoring company based in Pattaya, Thailand. Founded in 1965; we are not only one of the best tailoring establishments, but also one of the oldest. Jack and Dave, driven by their passion and love for custom-made clothing continue to serve valued customers from around the world. In our state-of-the-art location, we provide unprecedented personal experience of Haute Couture. To make an appointment and get your Custom Made garments, please kindly call us at the number provided above. We are also know as: Jack's International, Jack and Dave, DAVE's
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Visited Pattaya and was looking for a tailor to buy a suit, found "Jack and Dave" and are super happy with that! The suit with the shirts are outstanding work, the best suit I have ever owned.
Great customer service with nice people who know what they're talking about!
Will no doubt return next time i visit Pattaya :)

1  Thank Henky92
"garments"
"purchase"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed February 6, 2018

My husband and all of his groomsmen had their wedding suits tailored here and it turned out amazing! Their attention to detail and overall service was fantastic. We will definitely be back!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Naz N
Aman K, Owner at Jack and Dave, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Naz,

Your kind words elate us! It was our pleasure to have been part of your special day and thank you for trusting us!

We look forward to seeing you and your beautiful husband again soon,

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Having been friends with the family since primary school, I have made three custom orders here over the years, and have also introduced friends to them. This included my first tailored suit used for the first year of university, up until recently where I got a suit and shirts for work. Over 5 years, the quality and service has always been great. For every suit, it feels that the client's personal requirements are greatly considered and the latest trends are also followed. Usually I ordered the suits when I was here for holidays just for a week or two, and the tailors never failed to deliver quality in the relatively short amount of time. Will definitely come again in a year or two!

1  Thank Benjamin H

Dear Mr Bejamin,

As well as having seen you grow in to a fine gentleman, we are always delighted to make custom made suits and shirts for you. We are delighted to hear these kind words from you and do wish you all the very best in the future. We look to continuing to dress you to perfection!

Kind Regards and see you soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I only had a week or so before having to fly back to australia. The team at Jack and Daves really put in the time, effort and efficiency to make a suit for me in time for my departure.

Trying it on at home now. I can confidently say the fitting from the jacket. Shirt. Pants and vest were done close to perfection.

This is an investment opportunity for thosr looking for the best bespoked suit i have had done for me so far in my life.

1  Thank Julian C
Aman K, Director of Sales at Jack and Dave, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Mr Julian C,

Thank you very much for your kind words and support! The custom made outfit did look very good on you we must say! The team appreciates your endorsement and we look forward to continuing to serve you !

Enjoy the custom made outfit and all the best!

Best Regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

We checked out this Taylor on trip advisor and wanted to see for ourself. We travelled to Jomptien from Dusit and made an appointment beforehand combining dinner with Indian by Nature, which is next door and one of the best Indian restaurants in the area. The shop is very modern, with European standards and similar to what you would get in big cities in the uk. I wanted a specific jacket and waistcoat with a dogs tooth jacket with silk lining as I wanted this for a race day back home as the weather is colder

I returned one week later and was delighted with the finished article - I recommend anyone staying in Pattaya, give the local Taylor a miss as this is better than you can imagine. Their reputation precedes themselves and you won’t be disappointed. I left the Dusit by taxi to collect and asked the driver to wait 15 minutes, which is advisable - looking forward to getting a full suit next visit. Recommending to my friends who visit this area to check out! Thank you for the wonderful service

Date of experience: December 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

We must say that it gives so much pleasure to be reading such a fine and heartfelt review! We try to keep our standards at the very highest to serve and satisfy valued clients like yourself and to hear this makes our job so worthwhile!

Also, we must say that you did look really incredible in your custom made outfit and do hope that we can be of service to you in the near future once again!

Kindest Regards,