Tripadvisor
Pattaya
Review Highlights
Best disco

This was öne of the best discos i have visited in months. The staff was polite. Drinks reasonable... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
61ercana
Kyrenia, Cyprus
via mobile
Where the "In" people mingle and play

Amazing Good music and drinks reasonable,especially if early before 22.00 International people want... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
WileyCoyote2
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Pattaya
from $16.00
More Info
from $48.59
More Info
All reviews cheap drinks vip area walking street local ladies crazy night discount card hot girls around midnight music lovers pool table dj edm techno baht partying ppl bars
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

The reason this place because ı knew it was a good and quality place. Since 2014 ı was going there until today (18.01.2020). BUT THIS WAS THE LAST DAY. I had a terrible experience there tonight. The ground was too slippery which means they were not able to clean it, it was too crowded that no one can breathe. ı met with two of my friends form my country. There were two girls with them. While ı was trying to warning my friends about girls cause they were stealing from them, Someo bump into me and ı felt down over the next table. I asked next tables owners that ı can afford their loss but they were so understanding that they didn't ask for anything. We solved the problem. Then security came to me and said ' your dept is 1390 thb' than ı asked 'for what?' they said it was for next table. Even ı said we were ok with my next table they make problem.(security). then ı tried to use my cc but they did not accept. So ı had to use my all cash and ı have walked to my home 13 kilometers.

NEVER EVER USE THIS CLUP

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

I have been to Insomnia many times over the last few years. But, now it's a bit too busy. Having paid 500baht for my VIP card, which normally gets you into the VIP area where it's not too crowded, however nowadays, it seems everyone has a card and it's full.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

Ladies must have ladies card.and men must have vip card.too many people everyday have cocktail and vip lounge.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

This place was interesting, it’s like a combination of 2 or 3 bars and a restaurant in the back, food was good and the drinks were good, and nice water view in the back, hard to describe but worth a visit

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Clarence3
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

iBar is a totally overpriced bar which sells drinks with too less alcohol and a lot of ice cubes. Two reclamations was ignored until I go. Music is same every day. At all its not a place to stay. No recommendations.

Date of experience: October 2019