LK Residence
Acqua Hotel(Pattaya)
Apex Hotel(Pattaya)
LK Metropole(Pattaya)
View Hotel
All reviewssoi dianadeluxe roomjacuzzi bathmike shopping mallbeef eaterdressing areakiss foodcheck in went smoothlylarge fridge freezersoi bukhaowater pressure in the showernice decorationcomfortable bedbit wornfamily martclose proximitysmall balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My stay here was a recent one during the final 12 days of April and I would describe it as well below my expectations for reasons I shall cover shortly but on the plus side location is brilliant for night life, the front desk staff were charming and helpful and housekeeping serviced my room perfectly every day...also absolutely loads of cupboard,drawer space microwave, kettle with a very comfortable bed and quality linen.
Now the cons....I booked through Agoda and pre paid which was a big mistake otherwise I would probably have checked out. My booking was for a fairly pricey superior room where I expected to have at the very least a walk in shower, not so....I had to make do with very carefully clambering in and out of a rather high sided single whirl pool (not Jacuzzi) bath tub. I later learnt that to have a separate tub and shower I should have booked an even more expensive Superior room. My initial room on the 6th floor did not have a working wifi signal, I was moved up a floor where the signal was now ok but the trade off was no hot water for the shower during my entire stay, to their credit they did try to sort it but alas no luck.....due to the extreme temperatures in Pattaya (hottest for 27 years) it was not a massive issue and I did adjust to living with it. The television signal was hopeless, when I complained about this the staff informed me it was a problem throughout the hotel.
Breakfast was a cheap affair with those hot dog type sausages so on the occasions I made it, a couple of poached eggs was my request while the waitress pointed me in the direction of the toaster.
So all in all, I was disappointed but it did not interfer with my hedonistic adventure in Pattaya with late nights and various beautiful companions.
shall I stay there again....no because quite close by there are better more serviceable places at a lower cost.

Stayed: April 2012
7  Thank Trexmid
Reviewed April 29, 2012

First of all, if you want a quiet relaxing beach holiday, don't come to Pattaya, or at least Central/South Pattaya, especially during Songkran!

Me and my friend came here for 6 nights from 14th to 20th April. Pattaya is the most crazy party town I have ever been to, especially during Songkran.

The hotel is located on a Soi with a few beer bars on it off 2nd Road, about a 5-10min walk from Walking Street and a 5min walk from the beach and the large Central Festival shopping centre.

The hotel looks very grand on first impressions, but on closer inspection you can see it is slightly tired and worn. The staff were friendly, but slightly relaxed in their approach to work and rather informal. I don't know whether this was just because it was Songkran or whether they are always like this, but it certainly wasn't 4 or 5* service. Our room was amazingly large, it was basically an apartment, as we had booked a one bedroom suite. I was very impressed by the size of it.

Our room was on the 4th floor, overlooking the front of the hotel and the pool. This did result in a lot of noise from the street, however we didn't come here to sleep! It was actually very good as long as you were in the mood for it!

The pool was nice, and got lots of sun until the late afternoon.

Slightly odd was the kitchenette, which had no kitchen utensils but we ate out all the time so it wasnt so much of an issue.

Also the jacuzzi bath took a ridiculous amount of time to run, and then would not stay on unless the button was constantly depressed which was annoying.

Breakfast was probably the best of all the hotels we stayed in in Thailand however, as the hot food was made to order. I found this was much better than the warmed stuff on the buffets in other hotels.

I would stay here again if I were visiting Pattaya as it was very good value, and a better than average quality.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank xtommox
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The hotel is located in close proximity to the vibrant night life at LK Metro and Mike Shopping mall. Plus plenty of crowded beer bars along the street. The hotel itself is satisfactory on most counts with comfortable large rooms. A few problems were the location of bedside lamps made reading impossible and the tall tap in the wash basin makes face washing difficult. The room air conditioning was insufficient most times. The restaurant was good for choice of breakfast.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the road were said to be noisy at night
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2012

where to start. This is a 4 star hotel but barley. The pool is small the restaurant well I would rather eat on the street. I have lived in Pattaya for 3 years and LK is all over pattaya there pretty decent you want basic you get basic like no show just one attached to the tub being 6'4 well this wasnt working. My air con didnt work so i had to fight to get them to switch rooms i had to up grade finally I have a shower... big room queen size bed. i have stayed at other LK's like the metro and had the 2 bed suites and partied in them they are ok standard room is 90 bucks a night roughly. But the location is great close to the mall 5 min walk to the beach bars right out front.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Just a hotel with pretty ordinary reception, furnishings and pool. Breakfast can be missed.
Yes the room is large but like the hotel itself is lacking ambience. My room faced the street and whilst not intolerable, the music and noise from close by bars could be plainly heard.
I cannot recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo