Its a budget hotel that falls in 3 star category but I would recommend to look out for better options. Negatives are as follows
1. Not in the beach
2. Lobby is very attractive but rooms are a level below, walls need painting there were marks all over. The decoration was less than average and it looked old.
3. Room service is bad, they want to charge for everything even for giving a pouch of Sugar for your Coffee.
4. Rooms are small
5. No carpeting anywhere and galleries are dark.
6. Too few toiletries
7. No help for your luggage when you check out , no one came upstairs to help us.
8. Crazy lift closes faster than you can enter, if you have a kid you will most likely get hit once.
1. Nice bed
2. Extended breakfast timing till 10:30 AMMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking