Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2016

I have been to this hotel on a number of occasions now and have never been disappointed. I like to sit at one of the tables overlooking the swimming pool and beach. This is really a beautiful location for a leisurely lunch. The staff are always very obliging and nothing is a trouble. Prices are reasonabLe both for the food and the local beer which I enjoy with thai food. The hotel from some sides looks like an English castle with its grey towers. It it exceptionally clean and service is impeccable. Looking forward to my next lunch there

Room tip: I can only give my recommendation on the restaurant as I've never stayed there
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

For this 2016 Thai's New Year Trip, We chose to pay a visit to Pattaya. After doing a few research, my wife and me picked a hotel named " Golden Cliff House" locates at a prime spot of Khao Pratumknak South Pattaya. After 2-night of stay, we found that the only good thing about this place was the location. The view was stunning but that would be all for this property. The room is ok but its condition needs attention and maintenance. The services are not satisfied. The service persons are careless. They all are interested in talking with each other amoung themself, no greeting no service!! And the worst part, the bad smell from toilets in the hotel that leaked to our room on the last day ruined the whole trip. For me, this place, especially, its location and the physical appearance have potential to become a very good property, a high end hotel & resort. But, with the lack of management, the property would drain out all the future it might have. My Last Words to this placeand its management, " Close it down and go out of this business

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel ever in my 10years travelling thailand! No one speaks english here and the Manager only available on the Phone. Rooms a dirty and they don't clean daily. Everything is old and the Pool is a nightmare. They cant call a Taxi for you. I checked out earlier here to enjoy Rest of my holiday. Check the pictures! If I could i would give 0 Stars!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to take your special somebody as its got great views in an open air environment. It has lovely booth seating with absolute ocean views. Today I was recommended by a friend to visit for lunch so I did. I had a chicken with cashew nut and steamed rice then a seafood salad, food came quick and presentation was nice. The seafood salad was very spicy, so much I could not eat much of it. It's a little pricey by Thai standards at 390 Barth for both, I did not have and drinks. They have free wifi and is a very relaxing place.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2016

Many mixed reviews on this hotel, depending on individual's perspective and expectation, this place can be amazing for people who are looking for a getaway from the bustling city centre, as it is some distance away from beach road. But it could be bad for people who has high expectation, as the maintenance of the amenities are not very good. Peace and quiet place with a seawater pool by the sea with great view especially during sunset. But it would be good if they clean up the pool water frequently as it is quite dirty. The pool is deep and there is no stand at the edge. Room is big and nice. Staffs are nice and helpful, you have got to be patient as they do not command good English, but they are able to attend to your request if you respect them and speak nicely to them.

Room tip: Rooms with sea view are nice
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple