Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2015

There were so many mixed reports about this place that i had to see myself and lets go down the main points of difference

Staff : I found the staff to proffesional and courteous , esp the restaurant mangeress who was very helpful .
Checked in no problems , even a little early . Checked out no problems and when we asked for a Taxi , a Song Taew arrived in 4 mins to take us wherever we wanted
All opposite to some reviews
Yes there English was not perfect , but with a little Thai from me and a little English from them , we understood each other .
A few groups of Chinese tourists soon got the response that has been reviewed about . unhelpful staff , but to be fair to them , the Chinese spoke no english or thai and were very rude to the young waitress in the coffee shop .

So IF the staff have been unhelpful to guests in the past , maybe they have just been screamed at by a over exciited chinese granny about not been able to use the mens toilet as the womens was not to her liking ! ( translated by a fellow guest who could speak Chinese AND English )

Food . Yes over priced for Thailand but good , will not win any awards but wholesome and good .
1 point i would like to make about the menu is that it is a bit vague .
I ordered the Sirloin Steak , and this is how it was descrbed in the menu , Sirloin Steak ! No mention of sauce , vegetables etc .
Same goes for my wife's Salmon Steak ! .......If you want people to pay 490b ( 10 quid) for steak , tell them what it comes with

Room : Fantastic ! clean , well laid out and stylish , Our room had some strange cubby holes (see photos ) good for storing luggage or smelly shoes

Hotel : Yes its a bit unloved , but that added to the charm of staying at a Castle near the sea . Lots of hidden areas , great for exploring , esp the Spooky attic space in the castle wing . Note to Owners : Would make a perfect location for a kids Halloween party !

Great views across to Ko Larn and cliff side location added to the experience

Pools : Top pool was cute , nice area . However the lower pool , the one that sold us on the place was off limits , as there was a private party that evening and guests were not invited .
A little bit of disappointment and maybe the hotel should post this info for future dates so people could be aware , not a big deal to us , but an avoidable situation .

Room tip: Rooms on the road side are good , as the road is very quiet at night . Stay in the castle live like a Lord
Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed March 21, 2015

I cant believe this hotel can get 4 star rate from TripAdvisor. The reception staff is incredibly rude. She is really really impolite, she even don't have any basic manners. She will ignore you even you are walking around her. Also, i don't think a hotel staff can shout to you and you just ask her wifi password. I am extremely angry.
At first, we choose to book this hotel becasuse attracted by the swimming pool. However, the swimming pool is not good at all. it is too deep, you can never stand in the pool. it is not a relax place.
Hotel is far from the town. Hotel didn't provide any free tuktuk service. you can ask them to call for you. but it cost 300 baht from hotel to walking street. Holy expensive.We are so regret to choose this hotel in pattaya, we spent much money on transportation.

you are idiot/stupid if you still choose this hotel. Or you are willing to have such bad service from the reception woman.

Date of stay: March 2015
6  Thank pinkychung
Reviewed January 17, 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife finished our honeymoon with a couple of nights at this hotel, we arrived at 9am and asked if we could have an early check in only to be told it would be an extra half day rate, I dont mind paying extra but not half day rate for 3 hours when the room was ready and unoccupied! I know the room was ready because I had been the previous day to view it. The receptionist didnt really seem interested in helping or offering a solution just half day rate thats it! Dont like it come back at 12.
We left and came back at midday, The room was amazing, 4 person suite with balcony looking over the sea, totally made up for the lacking customer service.
All the staff seem to be hiding because you never see anyone around they just seem to be sitting, talking, reading or just generally avoiding the customers.
The health club and spa consisted of a broken sauna and an empty jacuzzi, and strangely a massage service that was only available in your room! Im sure a club and spa actually consists of working equipment and a beauty room with treatments? Maybe Im wrong!
Breakfast was very basic and standard buffet very poor quality so we never tried lunch or dinner here just ate out.
Im not sure they have cleaners because the room has not been cleaned since we arrived and very probably since the previous occupiers arrived! Interior decor inside hotel is very old and not maintained which is a shame because of the potential this place has! If I was the owner I would get myself new staff and a maintenance team.
If the room and views were not so amazing I would of not even stayed the night! I have received more attentiveness and customer service from 2 year old son atleast he has an excuse.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lee F
Reviewed October 30, 2014

we stay 2 days in hotel. but its not enough. next time we ll stay more days. Food is very nice, they have path to sea water and seaside swimming pool . So off to the pool we went. The pools nice but having no cushion on a wooden lounger isn't. No problem - just ask for a cushion that's right there by the restaurant and they'll be happy to help...right ? No, wrong actually you can't have one. Don't know why but you can't. Maybe if at least one person could speak English here I could find out, but I've learned from these types of experiences not to spoil my holiday trying to win fights that can't be won

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 83gajendrar
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We choose this hotel because they have good view to the sea.
They have path to sea water and seaside swimming pool. But they didn't clean it and nobody wanted to swim there. They have cosy pavillions near sea, but it's wet when waves are strong.
Their breakfast was really poor. Window was not completely closed. Slippers in the room was old. Security box was not working. No elevators in 4 story building. You should carry your luggage to and from your room.
Far from Pattaya town, so you should use songtaew (like a Jeepney in Philippine).

Date of stay: September 2013