Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ken B
Goa, Goa, India

Great hotel, bad design

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 6, 2012
Checked in today, staff are great and very friendly, pool is great, room is very nice, fridge and minibar great, comfortable bed, nice shower, much better than fairfax next door all brilliant.
My only concern is security, there is a digital safe in the room big enough for your wallet but the glass blinds at the front and back of the room mean that anyone can easily remove a couple of blinds from the window and access your room.
I think management must have realized this so have installed burglar alarms in the rooms and ask guests to padlock the door from the inside?, this however seems to cover the door not the windows, I stand to be corrected on this but I see no censors on windows?.
To recap, this is a lovely property with brilliant staff, I just don't feel safe here until the hotel replaces the stupid window blinds with proper lockable windows.
Actually just tried the alarm, only works on the door, not the windows and only if I put a wad of paper behind it to stop it going off.
This place is OK if you don't leave any valuables in your room, like laptop, camera etc but kind of annoying to have to carry every time you leave your room.
All in all, great value, rubbish security.
Date of stay: April 2012
    $36
  • Vio.com
7.0 miles from Peace Resort Hotel
View more hotels in Pattaya
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This hotel looks a very good value for money hotel with good reviews but here are the facts !
Who the hell is writing these good reviews (must be hotel staff) - I booked to stay 16 days, and I phoned 48 hours before my arrival to ask if there were any problems with my room/hotel- with a reply all was fine. On arrival the car park was like a builder's merchant's yard and I soon found the hotel was under complete refurbishment and I was booked into a room in the middle of a building site. The room I can only describe as a good dog kennel that was damp/dirty and I could see why they were being demolished. The noise is non stop 9 to 5 and the work will not be completed for 12 months or more. There also appears to be no health and safety as no hotel in the e u could continue to operate in this manner ! My polite request for a full refund was ignored and the manager was totally abusive even with a thai friend's help to resolve the matter. The reviews stating the location is wonderful does not mention it's about 2 miles from walking street.

Room tip: Find another hotel like I did.
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
12  Thank cotswoldtony
Reviewed September 20, 2011

for the price you pay you cannot find any better hotel for family vacation.they have very good pool for childeren my son liked it very much.the only bad thing about hotel was their air con,and tv channel.and no wifi in our room.air con was not very cold.if you are single and want nightlife maybe it is better to find a hotel near walkingstreet.otherwise the location is very good for family .

Room tip: the room near pool is better
Date of stay: July 2011
1  Thank datis
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I didn't expect the room is that big and beautiful with the small balcony since the price is cheap. The location is wonderful with the supermarket and restaurants nearby. It is easy to reach everywhere in Pattaya likewise. The staff is kind and helpful. It is a value of money in no doubt ! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed August 5, 2011

The prices are Cheaper than stated. Starting at aboit £15/750B which is okay for the location and the rooms are spacious with good a/c and a nice little balcony to sit and enjoy a beer! Unexpectedly it had a very nice pool and great service from the guys at the bar and front desk! Overall a great place if you want to avoid the chaos..!! *****

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed July 23, 2011

MY daughter and i stay here. we had booked a twin, but when we arrived we had a double we took that for the night. they changed us to a twin the next day and had to pay another 100 bht a night to do this i didnt think that was very fair, the room we got was lovely out looked the pool and nice gardens.
Our bedding was changed each say and rooms nicely cleaned.
The staff where most friendly and couldnt do enough for us.Meals where very nice and well presented.
A s dibetic tea makeing faclitys would have been nice in our room.
Watch out for Sam the tailor around the corner.. hes not what he seams.

Date of stay: June 2011