“Modern, clean and great service ”

Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #5 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Modern, clean and great service ”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at this hotel yesterday and will be staying here for 3 nights. The staff are extremely helpful and kind. They bring service with a smile to another level. The rooms: are very clean, spacious but not big, have a great bed with good pillows. If you are a high tec gadget kinda person you will like these rooms! Everything is automated and very snazzy. There is one main remote control panel to control everything. Really cool. The shower is lovely! Location of the hotel is also fine. It's just outside the busy city but easy to access in about 10 mins. It's close to the beach although I would recommend staying at the pool because the beaches are not very clean... Especially the water! The pool is beautiful and clean. The breakfast is basic but fine. And the Wifi is great, one of the best so far. I would def recommend this hotel.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank SiobhanToebes
Dhanakitt, General Manager at Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Mr.Siobhan,

engThank you for your choosing to stay with us at Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya and the time that you have take to share your great feed back with us.

We are extremely delighted that you have appreciate the hotel location which is nearby attraction places, hotel facilites and friendliness of our staff. We are enjoyed your stay with us and that our services have create memories that are meaning full to you. I will sure to share your feedback to the team as it will serve as an encourgement to continue to maintain a high standard for all guests.

I truly appreciate your kind word and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Citrus Parc Hotel in the near future.

Dhanakitt Ch.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Rome
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

If you love clean places this is the right choice , if you like be pampering from the staff , it's again the right choice. After my stays i suggested to my friends this place and they booked as well. Now i am interesting to know their point of view about my discovery.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Alveolo
Dear Mr.Alveolo,

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is super new and has really clean rooms! Rooms are equipped with modern amenities and has a nice blue/aquamarine colors in it. Really refreshing. It came with complementary fruits inside and water. The shower is really nice. Breakfast buffet has a wide variety of choices as well. Pool is also nice despite of it being small. Location is good too. Not too far from the beach. All in all, nice stay! Recommended hotel at pattaya. Perfect and cheap! :)

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Emillen Anne Ma... I
Dear Ms.Emillen ,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Politeness in Thailand is by default, and this hotel is a beacon of how other establishments should be run and experience. Staff are helpful and plenty of them per guest head ratio. Food great too. I paid 28 GBP (June 2014) per room per night, amazing value.

Room Tip: Buy a drink in the reception and get the hotel WiFi then book on the internet for the hotel your sat...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank stevesculptor
Dear Mr.Steves,

Dhanakitt Ch,
Paris, France
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I worked many years in hospitality and believe me, this is one of the best hotel I stayed for less than 30 euros/night.
A fruits platter was delivered to me once I checked in, a pillow was offered during my check out : this is to tell you how the staffs are willing to provide great service.
About the hotel : the location is 10 mms walk from the beach of Pattaya Park, 10 Baht in Tuktuk to Walking Street / Beach Road.
Very well designed hotel, very good choice of furniture (plenty of Eames chairs in the lobby), beautiful rooms, and very clean. For someone picky about cleanliness, you do not have to worry about.
Great swimming pool in a very quiet environment.
About the staff: very friendly, always here when you need something (some of them do speak very well English), housekeeping always smiling and greetings you.
Special mention to Kwan, Mos and the pool bar team who made the best Pineapple juices I had.
A few recommendations : despite the fact that I had my omelette every day cooked à la minute, and that I think there is a good buffet, you should replace the orange juice and the croissant (in France we eat butter croissant, margarine croissant doesn't exist).
What else should you know?
If you're looking for a well designed hotel, in a quiet but great location (many good restaurant within walking distance), not far away from the nightlife and the main beach (10 mms), go ahead you won't regret.
For my side, be sure I'll be there next year if I am travelling to Thailand!

Room Tip: I asked top floor and swimming pool view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 Thank ArnaudExpat
Dear Mr.Arnaud,

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Everything is super. New hotel, great service. Free drinks and towels when we arrived.Free fruitbasket in room. Excellent clean new rooms. Great pool. We stayed a extra night because we loved it so much.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Rune190479
Dear Sir,

Chinq
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

First of all the whole city is not so clean, specially that in the stormy days the smell of sewage is really irritating, but here there is!! Few blocks away from the city centre there is a little paradise, which serves a welcome drink and does everything to pamper you, great hospitality, great interior design, great comfort and facility with great budget. Highly recommended

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple