2 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com
$36
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 8
Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Right at the out skirts of all that commotion and traffic and people.. Is this lovely resort!! It is right on the ocean and the view from the balcony rooms is just lovely!! Very nice hotel at reasonable price cannot beat the view from the room all staff very friendly and happy and helpful. Breakfast nice setting beautiful.. Shuttlebus wonderful leaves right on time.. Very helpful let us store our luggage at one of their locations near town.. This was my second visit And I would say it’s my favorite hotel in Thailand. When going to Pattaya I will always stay here. Be aware it’s A little ways from the action but that’s good because it’s very tranquil and then you could take their shuttle to the action. You can’t go wrong staying here if you don’t mind the location I’ve stayed in hotels not half as nice for triple the price

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank D2265FZsteveh
Bella Villa C, Front Office Manager at Bella Villa Cabana, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to services you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

I like this place. My dog love it. I like swimmingpoll . This place quiet and clean. I like travel with my dog. I love Pattaya city. Opportunity to go new. Thank you for your service . See you again .

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bella Villa C, Front Office Manager at Bella Villa Cabana, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank you very much for take your time to review with us.We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Hotel is in the good location, very close to sea. Swimming pool is nice and quite big. Very big space in the room and feel clean, on the bed and floor room. All staff of the hotel very friendly and welcome.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TiwaS7
Bella Villa C, Front Office Manager at Bella Villa Cabana, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you very much for your wonderful review with us the positive reviews like this will always encourage us to do more and more to make our guest happy during their stay. We hope to see you soon again

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Overall it's very nice hotel with spacious room and pet welcome. Moreover, it's reasonable price with beach side atmosphere (even the beach is kind of dirty). Food is delicious and variety. And they also have pet zone.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your review. We are very glad to hear such a nice review about our hotel and staff. let me share your review to our staff.It will be a real pleasure for us to host you in our hotel again.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Suitable for family or couple with pets. Room is very comfortable with many facilities. This hotel has wonderful swimming pool, fitness room, Sauna and etc. Traveller will enjoy their stay at Bella Villa Cabana.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bella Villa C, Front Office Manager at Bella Villa Cabana, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019