This Hotel is nowhere near a 4*. The service, room, and other venues were either not working or in poor repair as follws:
- Room Safe not working
- Balcony Jet Tub had cold water, and loose water handles
- Pool had electrical wires (Electrical Hazard) strung over it and taped with electrical tape; 80% of the lights did not work; and pool restroom / toilet not cleaned in 3 days.
- Tile work in room bathroom was poor
- Tile work around pool was poor quality work
- Staff spoke poor English
- Manager hardly ever to be seen
- Dining Staff eating while serving and talking to Guests
- Pool Staff loud and laying around with shirts untucked
Pool Bar Staff unable to mix drinks (did not know what a Long Island Ice Tea was, etc...).
All in all, this is a 2 Star Hotel, with 4 Star prices. I would never stay at this place again, and certainly would never recommend it to my friends or company.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking