This Hotel is nowhere near a 4*. The service, room, and other venues were either not working or in poor repair as follws:
- Room Safe not working
- Balcony Jet Tub had cold water, and loose water handles
- Pool had electrical wires (Electrical Hazard) strung over it and taped with electrical tape; 80% of the lights did not work; and pool restroom / toilet not cleaned in 3 days.
- Tile work in room bathroom was poor
- Tile work around pool was poor quality work
- Staff spoke poor English
- Manager hardly ever to be seen
- Dining Staff eating while serving and talking to Guests
- Pool Staff loud and laying around with shirts untucked
Pool Bar Staff unable to mix drinks (did not know what a Long Island Ice Tea was, etc...).
All in all, this is a 2 Star Hotel, with 4 Star prices. I would never stay at this place again, and certainly would never recommend it to my friends or company.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Adriatic Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.