“One of best hotel in Pattaya”

InterContinental Pattaya Resort
Ranked #3 of 463 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Sheraton Pattaya is my favorite hotel in Pattaya. I have stayed at this sheraton many times already and still want to go back there whenever I have a chance.
Not only the atmostphere but the service and staffs are very nice. All staffs are very helpfull and try very hard to do whatever we request. There are three large pools which make it less crowded. And my kids seem to enjoyed it very much.
However, because of the location of the hotel which is situated at the criff, it quite difficult for an old and disabled person to walk around the hotel. I took my 75 years old mom with me last week to this sheraton. And she have to stay most of the time in her room since walking around hotel was too hard for her.

1  Thank Kitiwat13
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Khun Kitiwat,

First and foremost, may I extend my appreciation to your for your continuous support and loyalty towards the Sheraton Pattaya Resort. It is truly rewarding for us hoteliers to be able to welcome back loyal returning guests like yourself. Your comments about the staff and the overall hotel atmosphere is appreciated. In regards to your mother joining you, I am sorry to hear that she was not able to enjoy the resort due to the landscaping. If there's another occasion, please feel free to reach out to me so that I can look at your room location and ensure our bell team can escort you around the resort in buggy when needed. I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Tomo Kuriyama

Write a ReviewReviews (1,274)

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Relax your soul....
Every times when I want to rest my mind, lift up my soul and satisfy my tongue, Sheraton pattaya is the first place for me. The hotel is classic, sophisticate and balance with nature. The people's very nice, polite and smile all the time. The room feel so calm, peaceful and very clean. The most favorite for my family is "Element" restaurant, very tasty, fresh and fulfill your soul.
Absolutely sure , I will come back here.
Thidarat wee,

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Thidawee
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Thidawee,

Greetings from Sheraton Pattaya Resort and thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am delighted to read all of your comments and happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy the resort so much especially the Elements Restaurant.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Lovely hotel in crazy Pattaya, away from the main drag so easier if you have a car, though taxis are abound. Excellent room, cleanliness, service, atmosphere. Truly enjoyed our lemongrass scented refreshing towelettes by the pool, fresh juice shots and complimentary massages. Kids loved the pool area and the pizza was great, so were the milkshakes! The beach is small and rough, but the ocean view is wonderful and the pools make up for the lack of the swimmable beach. Overall, we had a peaceful and relaxing stay and did not want to leave. Wonderful hotel manager who walks around and says hello with a friendly smile. Also really enjoyed the pool staff.

Dear Bbear332,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Pattaya Resort on your recent vacation. It is always a pleasure for us to read about the positive interactions that we were able to create for our guests. Your comments about the pool services is appreciated as well and we hope to see you return on your next occasion.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went with the family over a long weekend and was very short notice.

All i can say is that it was a great getaway that we will consider going back. The hotel we were told was fully booked but because you have 3 swimming pools and the beach you really dont feel that it is overcrowded.

The staff were friendly but a few times I though they were a bit aloof.

We had an issue in our room and they did really well to keep us informed and then moved our room as soon as they could.

We will be going back

Room Tip: higher floor in the basic rooms gives you a view of the sea
1  Thank ASLJH
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear ASLJH,

Thank you for sharing your experience through Trip Advisor. I'm glad to hear that your family enjoyed the three pools and that our staff was able to provide an adequate service recovery.
As we are located so close from Bangkok, I hope that you will be able to come visit us more often whether it's for special occasion or for another long weekend getaway.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope Sheraton Pattaya Resort will be included again in your future visit to Pattaya.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

It's my 2nd time at Sheraton Pattaya. I have booked garden room. As I have 1 kid and 1 baby, it is difficult for me to stay in upper stair due to having baby trolley. Hotel is very helpful by changing my room to pool access. It is upgraded to better room. during my stay, I have also reserved Infiniti restaurant to celebrate my eldest son's birthday. Hotel is very helpful to reserve the best table and arrange a cake for me. Staffs are friendly and smiling all my stays. Just few things are room and breakfast. Restroom door is made from wood and difficult to lock. Breakfast has limited varieties when comparing to Sheraton Huahin. However food quality is great. I will be back again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Pord,

Thank you for choosing to return to the Sheraton Pattaya Resort. It is always a pleasure for us hoteliers to see guests returning to the hotel. I have passed on your comments about the staff helpfulness to the operation managers and I'm sure they will be delighted to assisting you again on your next visit.

I notated your comments about the door lock being difficult to operate. Please accept my apology as it's certainly not to our standard. I have asked our Chief Engineer to include the door locks to the checklist for our routine maintenance program so that it can be addressed and prevented. In regards to your breakfast comment, I'm pleased to inform you that we have made some positive changes which include a separate Asian Corner and more variety. I am confident that you will see the improvement and will be able to impress you on your next visit,

Once again, thank you for comments and I look forward to meeting you on your next stay.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Sheraton Pattaya resort is without doubt my favorite hotel in pattaya, From a simple quick check in with friendly staffs (very well train staffs) the hotel is very welcoming. Big swimming pools and even a private beach and a great view over the bay, The seafood buffet in the evening is really great value and you are spoilt for choice. my only negative is that there whilst there is free wifi in public areas. Don's miss sunset happy Hour 5-7 pm with best cocktail choices and more drink at Infinity bar buy one get one free very good value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Apichet L,

Greetings from Sheraton Pattaya Resort. Thank you for your compliments about our staff, pools, food quality, and location. I'm most happy to read that you felt your experience was of a good value. As we are located so close from Bangkok, we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the resort.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

beautiful hotel i would say, great location, nice view and very good GM.
i feel relax and dont want to come back to bangkok because of this hotel made me feel very good. The great service and warm welcome from everyone.
everthing more than we expect, thank you to everyone we will be back soon and i will recommend to all.

• Stayed: March 2013
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Pipat O,

Happy Thai New Years from Sheraton Pattaya Resort!

It was great to connect with you during your stay and I'm most pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us. As we are so close from Bangkok, please do come back whether it's for a quick relaxation getaway or to celebrate a special occasion.

On behalf of the entire resort associates, may I thank you again for choosing the Sheraton Pattaya and we look forward to welcoming you back to your "home away from home".