InterContinental Pattaya Resort
$87
$134
$115
Agoda.com
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$64
$58
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$52
$46
Amari.com
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$114
$99
  • Beachfront
$87
$73
Trip.com
$93
$71
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$89
$65
1,333 results
All reviewselements restaurantinfiniti restaurantdeluxe pavilioninfinity barocean viewprivate beachseafood buffetfree shuttle servicebeautiful propertythe general managershuttle busrain showerthe club loungeaway from the hustle and bustlethe hotel offerspool stafffront office
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I checked in on 23rd October and stayed for two nights.
Check in formalities were very fast. Lobby staff were very helpful and friendly.
Hotel property is excellent. Food is good.
breakfast is amazing. Little scope for vegetarians.
cleaning staff are good.
Nice place to explore.
only drawback is it is little far from beach and city center.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kktaparia
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear kktaparia,

Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your positive comments towards our service offerings and I will be sure to share with the departments you complimented. I noted your comment about the hotel not being in the city and hope you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. Although it's only 10-15minutes away, the short distance allows us to really provide a calm and relaxing environment! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Tomo Kuriayama

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is situated on a hill with a great view of the gulf of Thailand. The lobby and restaurants are right on the top of the hill but it's a pleasant walk.

Our room is a corner room but can view the sea from the balcony. The room is nicely painted with warm orange color and the bathroom is tastefully tiled. The only drawback is that there was sewage-like ordour inside the room during the day.

Breakfast is excellent. I recommend dining or drinking at their outdoor restaurant which has an amazing view at sunset.

• Stayed: February 2012

Dear blue9bkk,

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us. As you mentioned, we are very fortunate in our location allowing many of our guest rooms to have such a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Siam. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant and bars.

I regret to hear of the odor incident you encountered but rest assure that we have since resolved it. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Tomo Kuriyama

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was here part of the Regional Sales Conference! its n amzing Place, very Green n Serene n brings a lot of calmth to ur life! the staff r very attendive n th food for its variety n Price were top Notch!! seems the place have been frequently visited and you can see the strain on the Furnitures n the Bathroom! but still Had grt times n Strongly recommended!!

Room Tip: Stayed @ 127, was cozy, had a private Balcony extendin to the Swimming Pool!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anand_reviews

Dear anand_8584,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Pattaya Resort. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our services and tropical lush gardens. In regards to your comment about the furniture, we are currently replacing some cushions throughout our guest room. I am confident that you will enjoy the refresh look of our guestrooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the beautiful Sheraton Pattaya Resort.

Tomo Kuriyama

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was our 4th annual visit to this fine hotel and we are as impressed with their service and room quality as any other visit. Easy to get to location (take the southern Jomtien beach road to avoid all that nasty Pattaya traffic), great ocean views from our 3rd floor room, and welcome service from front till end. Noteworthy was the Spa (so my wife says - good value and quality), and the Breakfast service. We did not want the Buffet - though we've had it before and it was excellent - and had the Eggs Benedict and Cobb salad (specially requested off the Lunch menu). Both dishes were fresh and satisfying.

A new discovery this time is the hotel's close proximity to a hillside park adjacent to Pattaya's Royal Cliff. Great run route with tree coverage throughout. A hilly 1.3k round.

I Highly recommend this hotel. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Go to this hotel. Stay away from Pattaya city - increasingly dirtier, more congested, more polluted every year.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sjoobn
sheratonpattaya, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Sjoobn,

Greetings from Sheraton Pattaya Resort, and I hope that you are well! Thank you so much for the review on Tripadvisor, and the positive comments regarding our resort. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us again. I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again next year!

Warmest Regards
Michael

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed in this place for 2 days . I liked the room ,it was very clean and nice ,the service was good
I used the swimming pool and the staff in the swimming pool was very friendly and jovial ( bad i do not remember his name) ,the only problem i had was there was some drilling of concrete going on just out side my room for a long time.the front office staff where friendly ,no free wi fi ,over all i had a good experience .

Room Tip: Siam bay shore hotel is also good, not five star but offers more and it is close to the ferry point , if the hotel offers free and better speed wifi it will really good .
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear YogaChennai,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor, and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. Please do accept my apologies for any noise disturbance. We tried our very best to keep the noise to a minimum, but unfortunately needed to gain access to an underground water pipe that was leaking. I'm happy to say that it was fixed quickly, and everything is back to its usual peaceful atmosphere now. Thank you also for the kind comments regarding the team here, and I do look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Warmest Regards