I hated Pattaya, but had to go. I was there for 24 hours (way too long in my opinion) so really didn't see much of the hotel. It was nice enough but seemed out of place in Pattaya. It's a resort style hotel that you'd expect in a more laid back, beach type place. I didn't sample any food, just slept. It's very big and was very quiet when I was there. My only complaint was that the staff on reception were a bit icy and not as helpful as you'd expect. Mind you, if I have the misfortune to return to Pattaya I'd probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya