1,862 results
All reviews walking street tropical deluxe room tennis courts bali hai pier garden view main building hotel grounds beach side swimming pool bad smell breakfast buffet is night life welcome drink nice pool pattaya city proximity action
Reviewed January 17, 2015

Was very enjoy about my holidays in this Hotel.perfect location
Big room, nice pool, quiet, fitness tennis....
mention to Mister Toto (staff) very efficient..he will help you if you have any problems
Thanks for eveythings
Peter

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Peter S
Siam Bayshore M, Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

Dear Peter

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Siam Bayshore to spend your holiday time. And for having taking a time to share your feedback in Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the professional service from khun Toto, rest assured that your kind words have been passed to him and I am sure that this will push him to strive even harder for excellence..

It would be our utmost pleasure to welcome you back once again in the near future

Reviewed January 16, 2015

Stayed for a few nights late December. The hotel is well positioned along walking street and depending on your room, you can have water views across the bay which I did. Dined in the Siam Elephant Restaurant and the buffet breakfast and the meals were of good quality and value for money. Room was good sized and had the required features.
That said, a couple of downsides for me:
Hotel consists of 2 parts a new section at the rear of the property and the older section which is beachside. My room was on beachside. This part of the hotel is looking a little tired so would benefit from some updating, a splash of point and some modernisation. True you're only sleeping there but a touch up would improve the experience
Within the grounds there is a waterway which at the time of the visit was omitting an odour which was not pleasant, and although not the fault of the hotel was not pleasant for guests.
My main disappointment is similar to other guest remarks in that there appears to be a long wait for the checking process. Considering the number of guests passing through, surely it can be streamlined. The other point to make is to allocate rooms as per the pre-paid booking. I booked for a queen but was originally allocated twin - not requested and further delayed the check in whilst it was sorted. The other poor point for me was the inability for the wifi network to work.
Overall room and dining options were good quality, but the resort could benefit with some greater care and attention to grounds, rooms etc. Would I stay here again? I'm not sure. If other hotel chains had alternate and competitive rates I would more than likely take up that option.

Room tip: The rooms beachside have a great view over the water although you do experience the noise from late night revellers returning home past the hotel in the early hours of the morning. The rooms in the newer section appeared to be better standard
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest

First and foremost, thank you for having chosen Siam Bayshore as the hotel of choice for your stay.

Also, we would like to thank you for sharing your personal feedback. It appears some points failed to meet your expectations and we offer our sincere apologies to you. Your comments for improvements at the ocean wing are well received, and I am pleased to inform that we are processing to implement a newly designed room shortly.

We do take note of your feedback with regards to the room and check in issue, All of which have been discussed with the relevant department heads concerned to see how best we can achieve rapid improvement the quality of service and meet with our guest expectations .

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2015

Lovely hotel, beautiful , the hotel is very clean ,the staff are great , really enjoyed my 3 days stay there . Food was lovely fresh. They had amazing bar-barque meal one night,which was fresh and very tasty . No complaints at this hotel. I will visit again soon :))

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking your time to share your review with five star ratings across the board.

Your feedback serves as an encouragement to our team by continuing and providing a genuine customer service.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday time with us and specially thrilled to know that your had great dinner experience at Bali Hai by the Sea Restaurant

Once again thank you for your comment and looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 6, 2015

i had a excellent stay at ehe hotel in december from 21-23. only downside was the reception desk who klooked a bit out of sorts or overwhemled with as i had to wait around more than an hour for my room when all was already paid for and the senior manager came to their rescue.
otherwise and excellent hotel with the best location and and awesome breakfast spread...

will definetly comeback to stay

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Siam Bayshore M, Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. I was disappointed to read the reception team was not proactive in assisting you your check in take longer than expected . Rest assured that I will be meeting with my team to discuss the issues addressed, I apologize for this.

We do hope that this occurrence did not spoil your holiday with us and would assure you that we are working to fix this issue immediately.
Once again thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed January 6, 2015 via mobile

Excellent Staff with a great and accommodating attitude. I was already booked into other accommodation in Pattaya I was not happy with. I asked about a room for my remaining 3 nights at the Siam Bayshore and all was arranged in a matter of minutes, no fuss. My stay there was the relaxation I needed to end my holiday in Thailand. All staff were very polite and friendly, and premises extremely clean. Great location and facilities. While smell of swamp was a little unpleasant you pass it quickly, besides it's Pattaya and you'll smell that anywhere. Cocktails at Bali Hai by beach were excellent as was the chilled out music playing. While I've had more frills at other day spas, such as relaxation room after massage etc, the massages I had were excellent. Bed was a bit hard for my liking but made no difference after my massage! Overall a great place to stay.

1  Thank Serena H

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely feedback with us following your recent stay at Siam bayshore Pattaya. I was delighted to read how much you appreciated your massage at the lotus spa, The friendliness of our staff and the atmosphere at Bali Hai by the sea restaurant.

Concerning your comment about undesirable odor, I am pleased to inform you that we are under process and working closely with pattaya city to eliminate this issue within the coming months.

Your kind words will be passed on to all staff and I hope it would not be too long to see you again. We look forward to welcoming you back.