This hotel is well located at the end off walking street. The staff wee welcoming, friendly and helpful, and the facilities were as stated in their material. The second pool is located across the road from the hotel on the waterfront, as is one of the restaurants. We had some problems finding the gym, and the equipment was ok. The WiFi didn't work in our room, and in other parts of the hotel was very slow. The room was clean but small, the bed rock hard, however everything worked ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya