I stayed at Siam Bayshore with family for 2 days. It was an good stay here. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The pool is also clean and well maintained.
The breakfast requires a mention here. It was one of the excellent breakfast with all kinds of dishes. The restaurant staff were very cordial and ready to help.
I was not fully pleased with the front desk staff. I felt they were not very polite and easily approachable.
The wi-fi did not work properly inside the hotel room and only worked inside the bar. So be prepared for a bad wi-fi if you are booking a room in this hotel.
All I can stay I would recommend this for anyone who wants to have a short stay here because of the clean rooms and excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya