“Wonderful Time”
Review of Siam Bayshore

Siam Bayshore
Ranked #26 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed March 24, 2014

That was a nice Time at Siam Bayshore.The 4 Stars are real.We enyoed the breakfast, the Staff was very friendly.We like the Garden and the Pool.We dont want leave the Hotel, we want come back.We must search negative Things.The Dinner at Bali Hai Pier was great, a nice Thai sing and play Music so good.No Time for Spa, so we can't give Points.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Siam Bayshore M, Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking your time to share an objective review in trip advisor. Your feedback serves as an encouragement to our team by continuing and providing a genuine customer service.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday time with us and specially thrilled to know that your enjoyed our world class service and hotel facility.

We pride ourselves on excellent guest service. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay, It has indeed been our privilege to have you staying with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Siam Bayshore

There are newer reviews for Siam Bayshore

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Over the last decade my husband and I have stayed in this hotel more than 10 times. Every year we spend 10-12 days in Pattaya and every time after some debates we choose Siam Bayshore. There is indeed a great balance between location, facilities, staff, food and price. Recently the hotel has joined Sukosol chain and seems this is the change to better. One story from my pocket, which i want to share in particulat and which would definitely describe the staff readiness to make your stay really fulfilled and worry-free. My husband is saxophone-musician and needs to play every day. Last year he easily got one of empty meeting-rooms to train in and this time he has been provided by one of living-room in a closed for rennovation wing where he wouldn't bother anyone and again can train as much as he needs.
Needless to say that the hotel doesn't charge anything for this service and provides it fully free. From such small bits and pieces a real care gets born and your stay gets most pleasant and unforgettable.

Room Tip: Tropical deluxes garden-front are the quietest

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking your time to share your review of Siam Bayshore Pattaya with five star ratings, your feedback serves as an encouragement to our team by continuing and providing a genuine customer service.

Our resort is commonly considered one of the leading resorts in its category in the area with the emphasis on value for the location and services offered for our guests, and I am delighted to you recognize that mentioned the extra miles that our staff strive to provided to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again we are thankful regard your comments. And we wish to see you again at Siam Bayshore

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Been to this hotel a couple of times before but this time round the cracks are starting to show. I know many hotels are suffering in Thailand because of the unrest in Bangkok - which actually is not a problem. The staff are endlessly courteous and the food is just fine. Very good breakfast buffet and plenty of choice in the evenings both in the hotel and across the road at the buffet.
Downside is the hotels proximity to some of the loudest discos I have ever encountered and the pitiful, pathetic, rage-inducing internet which drops out with no notice. I know there is nothing they can do about the discos but I quickly became tired of being woken at 2am, 3am, 4am and so on. When I complained I was very quickly moved to the far end of the hotel where I could still hear the noise but it was not so bad. I eventually was hooked up by an IT man to half-decent internet in my room but elsewhere throughout the hotel it was still pretty feeble.
To be fair my room was fine with a decent sized bed and a view of the tree tops with all the interesting birds and squirrels around. Bathroom was fairly average but perfectly adequate for my needs. Towels are a little threadbare these days but I would rather have the wonderful staff service and poor towels rather than the other way around!

Room Tip: Rooms on the fourth floor facing away from the swimming pool are the quietest.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MistaPeta
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Nice hotel if you want to stay in Pattaya . Courteous staff, Good Service, Clean Rooms and Quite a view. Nicely maintained and pools are really nice.

Gardens, Bars and Breakfast were also up to the mark. Overall a nice stay in pattaya.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Siam Bayshore M, Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking your time to share an wonderful review in trip advisor. Your feedback serves as an encouragement to our team by continuing and providing a genuine customer service.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday time with us and specially thrilled to know that you enjoyed our world class service.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

It is a shame that this hotel lets down its staff and food by having poor rooms. Our room was half painted ,had the tiniest bathroom and an even smaller balcony (2sq m) and was advertised as an ocean view deluxe room. Hot water was non existent every morning and all the staff could do was apologise for the inconvenience. The garden pool was great if you could put up with the smell of sewage from the ditch that was nearby. The remainder of the hotel is tastefully appointed and quite lavish. As I said at the start It is a shame because the staff are excellent and friendly and the food is beyond reproach.
Conclusion: Update your rooms and only then can you claim to be 4 stars and please put in proper showers, I would not recommend older people to stay here.

Room Tip: cannot recommend

Dear guest

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to served you and sorry that some points didn’t meet your expectation. We are delighted to know that you enjoy our world class service and food and beverage offer.

Siam Bayshore is a 4 star hotel with 270 rooms and all our room provides 40 square meters and offers modern luxury furniture, with a private balcony and all the latest technology. We pride ourselves on excellent guest service. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay, so it was regrettably to read your feedback about your experience. And have been shared with the Department Heads concerned, and we do hope that this incidence did not spoil your holiday with us and would assure you that we are working to fix this issue immediately
I hope you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a wonderful and detailed feedback.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Good location which is at the end of walking street of Pattaya. But it still remains the cozy ambience. Beautiful swimming pool between garden, I didn't try the seaside swimming pool.

Wide spread of breakfast buffet, nice decoration on dining tables.

A minus is bit slow of check in process. Definitely return if I have chance get back to Pattaya.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pinky2510

Dear Guest

It is very pleasing to know that you had an excellent overall experience, despite the fact that during check in it took a little longer than expected.

Your comments have been shared to the Front office team to avoid future occurrence.

Rest assured that your kind words have been passed to the rest of the team and I am sure that this will push them to strive even harder for excellence.

It would be our utmost pleasure to welcome you back once again in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Location is good with easy baht bus access to travel around pattaya (baht busses are really cheap, 10baht per person if you know where you are going). Orginally was abit worried about it being so close to walking street as i didnt want to have any part of that in pattaya, but the resort really feels disconnected from it. I had room 116 in the garden wing and could barely hear any sound from the bars outside my room along the paths at night.
The resort is beutifully deccorated, and the gardens around the resort are wonderful. People on tripadvisor seem to complain about the klong, but i feel like its really exaggerated criticism. Didnt smell much and def would not describe it as "horrid" or even necessarily bad.
Breakfast was wonderful! The pancake machine, while slow, produced some of the best pancakes ive eaten at a hotel breakfast. The fruit shake spot as well as the egg station were fantastic. Overall service at breakfast was great.
This brings out the next point, service at the hotel was amazing. The welcoming drink set was great and beautiful. All the people working there were very friendly and very helpful. Especially the guys working at the "car desk" (not sure what it was actually, opposite of the reception next to the door). They helped me and my gf organize a wonderful evening at "the mantra" including making the reservation, ordering a local pattaya taxi infront of the lobby and negotiating a reasonable price beforehand so i didnt need to negotiate with the taxi driver. Also the guy who did the reservation had his gf working at mantra so he did the booking! What a lovely coincidence :D And i have a feeling that because of this we got amazing sofa seats at the restraunt and got superb service there.
Anyways, back to the hotel, the room was very nice. There were a few mosquitos, but that is normal as it is in the tropics and surrounded by lush gardens. They did not bother us at all at night and we did not need to use repellent. Our room was on the edge of thr garden wing so it was very quiet! No noise pollution inside the room.
The pool areas were very nice and clean. The drinks were maybe abit pricy, but looked and tasted great and i felt that the price was decent. The pool area also caused me the biggest headache. While the reception did tell me that they had a policy that they would take away towels off sunbeds if they were not used in an hour, this was obviously not enforced. What resulted from this was all sunbed being taken with only half of them having people in them. However, because of the additional beach pool with more beds available, this didnt ruin the stay, just an inconvinience. Maybe it should be added to the pool rule list.
We also took a massage at the resort, which me and my gf fully enjoyed. The therapists were really proffessional and catered to individual needs and conditions.
There was a trip planner woman next to the spa who i did not have a good experience with. I tried to ask her about reserving a time at the spa as there was no one at the spa reception and instead of helping me she tried me to go to other spas outside the resort. I waited 15 mins and the spa woman came back to the recpetion and i got a time. (She was propably with a customer)
Overall my time at the resort was great and if i am going to go to pattaya again will definatley stay at siam bayshore again.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Lauriama

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking your time to share your review of Siam Bayshore Pattaya with five star ratings Your feedback serves as an encouragement to our team by continuing and providing a genuine customer service.

Our resort is commonly considered one of the leading resorts in its category in the area with the emphasis on value for the location and services offered for our guests, and I am delighted to recognize that you liked our food and beverage offer and our world class service

We are thankful regard your comments. And we wish to see you again.