That was a nice Time at Siam Bayshore.The 4 Stars are real.We enyoed the breakfast, the Staff was very friendly.We like the Garden and the Pool.We dont want leave the Hotel, we want come back.We must search negative Things.The Dinner at Bali Hai Pier was great, a nice Thai sing and play Music so good.No Time for Spa, so we can't give Points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya