Me and my Girlfriend have spent 8 days in Pattaya last month,in the "Siam Bayshore"
hotel)Well,we were really happy to stay there!Room was very good(we had it on the 4th floor,with a view on swimming pool)every day maked up,very clean and lovely!Restaurant was also good,we enjoyed having breakfast sitting outside.Breakfast buffet is okey..Can say nothing about dinner in a hotel,we never had it.Hotel has 2 swimming pools,really nice.But the most wonderful thing there is a garden,tropical garden..u must see it!so much palms,trees,fruit trees,flowers,people there really care about nature!*By the way,must say that people there(i mean staff)are always friendly,like its have to be on resort)
if you going there soon-you are lucky))Have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya