Me and my future husband have stayed at Siam in March 2013. I have wanted to write a review for a while, but never was able to find time.
We stayed at the property for nine days and had deluxe room facing the garden. I would really recommend picking the room facing the garden, as rooms facing the pool can be noisy. Room was nicely decorated and everything worked well. The only problem was air conditioning - they are old and were not probably cleaned for a while. As a result my future husband was having a very adverse allergic reaction and we were forced to keep it off for the entire time of our stay. I have asked both the maids and the reception staff to do not switch on the aircon, but nevertheless every time we arrived back to the hotel it was always on. Staff does not speak english well, so I believe my requests were lost in translation ) Except, this, staff was nice and helpful so, I think we were treated well.
Also beach in Pattaya is very dirty and totally unsuitable for swimming, resort is located just 300 m from the pier, were you can take a speedboat or a pram to the island to seem some very nice beaches. Hotel also supplies beach towel that you could take with you to the islands, which is nice. There is also plenty of restaurants, shops and bars around the hotel, so if you are looking for some nightlife there is plenty to choose from at a walking distance.
Restaurant is OK, especially if you order Thai food, but you can find a cheaper and better alternatives down the street. So do explore the surroundings.
I believe the best thing about this hotel is a huge green territory surrounding it. It is basically tropical garden in the city centre. So you get both - privacy and entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya