This was my following time in this hotel. I adore it due to some reasons: an ideal location, perfect rooms, rich and tasty breakfast. The location, at the beginning of the famous walking street, in front of the harbour with nice view of ships on the bay. Nice beach teracce with a swimming pool and open air restaurant. Nice spacey rooms, elegant bed cloths and bath equipment. The highest quality breakfast in elegant interior. I love this place and I will return here. Every service in this hotel is fantastic. I do appreciate the high level of proffessionalism of the whole staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya