The hotel is quite nice, really nice breakfast, nice pools and we found the rooms to be really nice, nice bathroom and bed. This is one of those hotels where everything has a fee, i.e. a map costs something ridiculous like 250 baht. Good location to walking street if you enjoy that kind of thing. We got sick of it though as every night to get to a restaurant we had to walk down the street and get hassled by Indians selling suits. It also gets depressing seeing all the old men with young thai hookers. We also noticed a lot of men coming back to the hotel with these young girls, and also bringing them to breakfast the next day. Anyway I guess this is what the town is all about, I'd recommend not visiting, better places to see in Thailand. Also, all the attractions are very expensive, and so is the shopping, I guess due to all the eastern Europeans who don't barter. Some items were more expensive than I would pay in Australia.
In terms of the hotel specifically it was nice to relax by the pool and enjoy the supurb buffet breakfast. Rooms are kept clean. We had a pool view which was also nice to sit out on the balcony. We could hear the thudding of the clubs out on walking street during the night so it wasn't that quite. We also had one of those rooms that has a connecting door to another room - one night the people in the next room were very loud and it kept sounding like they were trying to open our door. We were going to complain but only had one more night - so maybe request not to have a room like this as the sound travels through these doors very easily. I would not visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya