have stayed there many many times over the past forty years ,have allways enjoyed our stays there and allways will, very good and polite staff,not too fat to walk to town one of the greatest breakfasts in asia,beautiful pools ,very good and polite staff not far to town and great shopping,if you ask you can get shuttle buses to airport and around town,will also arrange golf games for you,gardens are nice,all in all good place for a holiday,good rooms ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya