Siam Bayshore
Ranked #25 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was very skeptical booking this resort due to its location on Walking Street but went ahead and took a chance. I have to say I was very pleased with the layout of the Hotel as well as the incredible atmosphere. As you make your way to your room its like walking through a rainforest. The property has a river running through it with many Coy ponds, tropical flowers and plants, and a very large swimming pool.

When I got to the room, it was large, modern and very clean. I was very surprised by how well this place was kept in tip top shape. Super friendly staff, amazing food, and the best part, no night noise from all the surrounding clubs.

The location could not get any better. Its within walking distance to everything unlike the other major hotels which are along beach road and require a taxi to reach walking street.

I will stay here again and again and will recommend this resort to any family or solo travelers.

Room Tip: Choose an internal room, preferably in the rear of the resort. You wont be disappointed.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank wmaousley
Siam Bayshore M, Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback here on Tripadvisor.

While reading your comments we could see that you savored our famous "Siam" service and that our staff did their part of arranging a beautiful stay for both of you.

We hope that we will welcome you soon back again and wish you until your return all the best.

YOUR Siam Bayshore, Pattaya

Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I rolled into town without hotel reservations during a busy holiday, but I lucked out at the front desk (hotel staff was extremely courteous and accommodating) and I managed to get a room due to a last-minute cancellation. I've stayed at many beautiful resorts in different parts of Thailand, but none nicer than this property. My friends staying a neighboring resort were envious of the amenities and ambience this resort offered compared to theirs, and they quickly concluded that the Siam Bayshore would get their business next time around. The oceanside pool is the perfect place for a refreshing swim and tropical cocktail, and there's an even larger pool in the midst of the resort's lush landscape that offers even more lounging and water activities. The rooms and decor were opulent, and the setting and grounds transport the traveller to an exotic paradise. Don't oversleep and miss breakfast, because the Siam Bayshore puts on one of the best breakfast buffet's in all of Thailand. The oceanside dinner buffet is also not to be missed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Thailand.

Having stayed in other hotels in Thailand and commenting on how good we are makes us very proud but on the other side we can promise that we will not give up in constantly improving ourselves to make sure that all our guests will experience the same as you did here at YOUR Siam Bayshore.

We wish you until your return all the best.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I returned to the Siam Bayshore for my 4th time in Feb 2013 and had another excellent experience from this fine hotel.

I stayed for 14 nights in a Tropical Deluxe room overlooking the hotel's fabulous central pool (one of two pools the hotel has) and had a very happy stay.

The beautiful hotel grounds (perhaps 5 or 6 acres of lush, tropical gardens and trees) are a really welcome retreat from the mad, but exciting street-life that is Pattaya. And I loved my room with its walk-in shower, king-sized bed and balcony. But the main pool is the most attractive feature for me. It's huge and so inviting!

The staff were very helpful and polite, as always and the service was excellent.

My only criticisms would be 1) the difficulty I had in getting a second cup of tea at breakfast. The first cup was always promptly delivered but a second cup was rarely offered and I usually had to wave at a waitress for another and 2) the orange juice at the breakfast restaurant was truly awful

However, with those being the only criticisms, that just goes to endorse my overall 5* rating of this hotel. I will return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback here on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to know that your stay with us was overall enjoyable and that you plan to return.

For the points mentioned regarding the coffee serving and the orange juice we will have a look into. As we are depending on guest feedback on our way to offer an enjoyable stay for all our guests we really appreciate your comments.

However, we hope it will not take too long to welcome you back for the 5th time and wish you until your return all the best.

YOUR Siam Bayshore

Reviewed March 3, 2013

everything you need to enjoy your vacation is at this resort... food is great, breakfast buffet is to die for! the pool is amazing... everything is walking distance. the staff is what makes my trip easier, always smiling and polite, ready to help me out in anything i need. i would def book this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing YOUR Siam Bayshore during your trip to Pattaya.

We are happy to know that our famous "Siam" service could provide you with the feeling of "being in Paradise".

We hope that you will come back to this "Paradise" soon again and wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. The location is perfect. Close to everything. The scenery is so gorgeous and the staff here go above and beyond!! They also offer tours of pattaya from the hotel which is very convenient.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Bovi00

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

Delighted to know that our staff could impress you with their service skills and that you full savored our famous "Siam" service.

Staff training / development is one of our key issues to make sure that all our guests will leave the resort with the same good experience as you did.

We hope to welcome you soon back again and wish you until then all the best.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This hotel was very great, it has two pools, billiards place GREAT AMAZING Breakfast very good and fresh. It is close to walking street and everything is close by. It is very nice and secure, amazing restaurant (BEST BANANA SPLITS EVERRRRRRRRR). HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Walter,

Thank you for staying at YOUR Siam Bayshore recently.

Delighted to know that you enjoyed our "Banana Split" and yes the taste and presentation is really awesome.

We hope to service you soon again and wish you until your return all the best.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I loved the place, people, location. Management was great! I liked it a lot. They make the everything simple and easy. Very clean and professional. I can't wait to come back and I highly recommend this place to anyone. They also work with Military!!

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback here on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to read that you fully savored our famous "Siam" service which focuses on providing an outstanding service to all our guests.

Until your return we wish you all the best and look forward to welcome you back soon.