We continue to return to the Siam Bayshore Hotel for many reasons. The hotel and the gardens are just great and provide all the amenities that we need including pools, tennis courts, gym and a couple of beautiful restaurants. The most outstanding feature for us though is the warmth and friendliness of all the staff. Many of them are now friends and we are made to feel so welcome each time we arrive. We feel like family returning home. The service and help that we get with anything we need is just amazing. We are always so happy to get there and always sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya