This stay was my third time at Siam Bayshore. The first was excellent and the second was very good, that's why I came back here again with my family are reserved 5 rooms in total.
Upon arrival, none of our rooms was ready (at 1PM, normal check-in time). It looked like the hotel was very busy due to massive tour groups. The staff have told us to wait and we waited for an hour without anyone coming to inform us about anything. We've got no welcome drink and no apology at all. Then, I went to talk with the check-in staff and told them to call me when the rooms are ready as we're going to spend time elsewhere for a while. They did call me at 3PM and when we came back, surprisingly, only 2 rooms were ready. They explained that former guests left very late, so they couldn't clean the rooms on time. Can you imagine 10 people stay in 2 small rooms full of baggage ? That's what they told us to do and finally all of the rooms were cleaned up at 5PM.
I once thought that the service and the cleanliness of this hotel was superb, but this stay gave me new experiences. The rooms were left dirty, rubbish was still in the bins, and the staff were rude. The quality of breakfast was getting worse. I think the number of hotel staff is inadequate, therefore the services are not up to standard as always be. It used to be a nice hotel, shame that they cannot keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya