We have just returned from the Siam Bayshore for the Tenth time and its still as good as the first visit.The hotel still keeps the highest of standards and the hotel staff are exceptional all the way through from reception to the swimming pools.They all speak very good english and will do their utmost to help you with a smile.The breakfast are very good although I must agree with the other reviewer that the toaster needs updating.We stayed from christmas day until the 12th january, during this time the Pattaya countdown 2012 is on with singers and bands on at the bali pier from christmas day until 31st december, although this is nothing to do with the hotel and I would think out of their control it gets very busy at night out side the hotels front entrance , on new years eve it became very dangerous when the crowds started to leave the concert , there were 4 of us trying to get back into the hotel and we all got split up and almost crushed. My wife (who was very shaken) and I managed to get to the hotels barbecue opposite the hotel entrance and the staff were brilliant getting us a table and making sure we had a drink. I think that the Pattaya City council should have some stewards around this area as it is a very narrow part of road that is made even narrower by the balloon stalls that are there. It was the only downside to our stay and we were all surprised that no one was seriously injured .We are however still looking forward to our next visit that we shall be booking shortly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya