We arrived on 5th March after a long flight to be greeted by a nice cold drink and scented flannel. (Arrived at Royal Cliff on 19th March given nothing) Taken to our room which was upgraded to a pool view. (At Royal Cliff we booked a Ocean View suite and were given a small room with two single beds with view obscured by lift shaft which had a window looking onto our balconey after complaining that this was not what we booked we were moved to a better room) The service from the staff at the Siam Bayshore was very friendly even down to the security staff outside who always had a smile for us. Perfect position for Walking Street which was just outside the Hotel. But it could have been miles away as we never heard it. Pool and Grounds fab. Breakfast fab lots to choose from. Will definitely use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya