Lowest prices for your stay
$36
$24
Booking.com$29
Hotels.com$36
ZenHotels.com$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2014

stopped here 4 times now. location is excellent for me and my party., fairly reasonable priced, staff very welcoming, room cleaned every day, Breakfast times are good, u can eat when u get in the morning at 7am, or when u get up b4 1pm. nothing is too much trouble. Outside of the hotel is very lively untill about 4am, which is great for us.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
FlipperLodgeHotel, Manager at Flipper Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Thank you very much for your kindly support and we are very happy to see you here. Any inconveniences cause during your stayed with us let say apologies from our team. We will be improving our best services to our guests in the future. Your very useful comments will keep and taking care by our management.

Reviewed October 8, 2014

Location is perfect but loud music may infiltrate well till dawn as it is nestled among umpteen number of bars. No smiles from any of the staff especially front desk and restaurant. The room was clean and spacious but cramped shower cubicle. The biggest gripe; no in-room safe!! If they could fix the above-mentioned, it would be a decent hotel.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed October 5, 2014

I stayed here for 9 nights last week. I intended to stay for 2 but it was so central to all the nightlife and had everything I needed. The superb buffet breakfast was outstanding and included in the price. Lovely room, great rooftop pool and the staff on reception were so friendly and such fun.
I would definitely return.

Room tip: I was in the B annex. But all rooms were very good & good value for money.
Date of stay: October 2014
2  Thank Cyd S

Reviewed October 5, 2014 via mobile

Tbf it's a cheap and cheerful hotel. Can't knock it for being clean, if not a little dated. My only gripe is whilst in a rush to check out after a rather heavy night, I left behind my Bose sound docking speaker. After unpacking my case the next day I realised my mistake and immediately rang the reception to see if they could forward it on to me.
Surprise surprise, cleaning staff said nothing had been left or handed in. I could even recall where I had left it so can only presume some lucky cleaner has bagged herself a little bonus.
Nothing ever went from my room during my 5 night stay but make double sure you leave nothing behind, as it's guaranteed to be the last you'll see of it!!!

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank skimps101

Reviewed October 3, 2014

This hotel is nice and the staff were nice however the hotel was under renovation and the one lift was being refurbished and the pool. We were not informed of this until we checked in. They said we could use the pool of their sister hotel a 5 minute walk away. The noise was bad during the renovation and I checked out and moved to a different hotel. You have to pay for the WIFI which is slow and keep knocking off your connection. The AC in the room was good. There is a safe in reception.

Date of stay: September 2014