Lowest prices for your stay
$51
Priceline$75
Hotels.com$56
Travelocity$56
1,043 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2020

Amazing hotel - cruise themed and gives a feeling of being in a cruise! Clean, spacious rooms. i stayed in the sea view mini suite and it was gorgeous. Their breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet is massive and what I loved is that I found a few vegetarian Indian dishes as well. Great stay here. And absolutely recommend for their hospitality and location - just across Pattaya beach!

Room tip: choose higher floor sea view rooms
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank SugarSpiceNice I
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2020

Dear Khun SugarSpiceNice 1,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

The team and I truly appreciate your kind words and high praise, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future for yet another perfect stay experience.

Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

Nasty hotel
Full of rude Indians
Hotel didn’t say the hotel is under construction
2 hotels using one pool not enough sun beds
Rude staff never seen so many Thai staff so unhappy
Rooms out of date very tired cleaners don’t clean till 6 pm
Best of all the breakfast is terrible
Poor quality of food come 5 to 10 there taking the food and plates away and rushing you to eat up.
Always waiting for the to fill up the food stations
40 tables 1 coffee machine waiting all the time will never stay here again.
You will be sat by the pool waiting for a bed and then 30 people walk past that are not from the hotel this happens about 5 times a day. The do food for outside tours.
Can’t have your own drinks by the pool
Pool drinks very expensive
If your English don’t stay here

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank neilcongleton
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2020

Dear Khun Neilcongleton,

I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenient caused, I have addressed those issues with the appropriate department and demand improvement immediately.

I hope you can give us another opportunity to serve you right.

Reviewed January 25, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights in January and when we first arrived I was really pleased... my disappointment came a day or 2 later...
Breakfast is carnage.. 1 coffee machine in the whole dinning room, 1 toaster, 1 set of juice dispensers & hundreds of guests. You also get served pretty much everything so no helping yourself. My next disappointment was the pool... well the lack of sunloungers to be honest... we had to sit on uncomfortable stools in the hope someone would move and free up a bed. My further annoyance was the single gents who brought there "girlfriends" which they didn't have the day before, taking up the already limited beds and they weren't even paying guest's of the hotel.
We had a family room which was a very good size, cleaned thoroughly everyday & was at the end of the corridor so no noise.
I personally wouldn't be staying here again. I don't wish to witness the romantic goings on of the guys with their New thai girlfriends round the pool... definitely not for families

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Khun Tripsavvy76,

We work hard to ensure our guests have a good time with us, obviously, we have room to improve. I do appreciate your feedback, your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standard. I hope you can forgive us and don't let it stop you from using us again in the near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I am traveling with my friends to pattaya and this is my first time and best time in Thailand.this hotel is the best,service ,room accommodation,swimming pool everything is perfect.Thank you services of Miss Gift,miss Lea and Nan at receptio.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Khun Hdgjhgf,

I am delighted that you were pleased with our hospitality and truly appreciate your kindness for rated our service a perfect score.

I look forward to hosting your stay once again in the near future and continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Well, Stayed in November with family for 5 nights and was quite disappointed as firstly the property did not disclosed the fact that its under construction, did not had even pizza in the hotel as they had their restaurants closed. In night, called up the room service for milk for kid, answer was No- Not available. Rooms were not great either as AC was making a lot of noise and had to be rectified. The only good thing about the hotel was location. Staff was also quite dull as literally had no or little interaction or received smiles/greetings.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank anshulj81
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear Khun anshulj81,

I do profoundly apologize for the inconvenience caused, I have addressed those issues with the appropriate department and demand improvement immediately. I hope you can forgive us and let it bygone be bygone.